Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,642 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

Internet Site That Pays Out Cash !its For Real!i Was Paid 16$ - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Internet Site That Pays Out Cash !its For Real!i Was Paid 16$ (530 Views)

Got A Call From Etisalat, How Real I This / As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? / Internet Site That Pays Out Cash !its For Real!i Was Paid 16$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Internet Site That Pays Out Cash !its For Real!i Was Paid 16$ by gadex001(m): 9:09am On Feb 10, 2009
Hello friend,
I found something unusual on the Internet today.
A social site that makes it easy to meet and interact with lots of people, and also pays cash to members every month for making the site more interesting!
Please click the link below, and when the site opens, register at once so that I can assist you in my group.
https://ainetmix.com/gadex001
When you join through my link you get 3 free points instantly, and I'll be able to guide you to make something this month.

I look forwards to seeing you there.
Best wishes,
gadex

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Free Laptop,new Phones,plasma Tvs, Mp3,console Games,here / Jobs For A Branch Manager Etc / Now U Can Receive Instant Sms Alerts Of Available Job Vacancies In Nigeria, Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.