Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Opinion : Why Selling On Nairaland Is Better Than Olx And Others. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opinion : Why Selling On Nairaland Is Better Than Olx And Others. (654 Views)

10 Reasons Why Selling Second Hand Clothes Is A Profitable Business / The Risks Of Selling On Konga And Jumia / 9 Useful Tips To Avoid Being Scammed On OLX And Other Online Marketplace Platfor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion : Why Selling On Nairaland Is Better Than Olx And Others. by just2endowed: 9:45am On May 16, 2015
I have been a seasonal seller on nairaland here and I have also try to sell on other platform such as olx. I can tell you that there are a lot of differences when handling both platform in doing business.

1. Trust and integrity: everyone knows that the number one thing in business is trust and honesty. Frankly, most sellers on nairaland has really done well in building trust, but i know there are little bad egg that have scamm people compare to other selling platform.

2. Information about the seller: the good thing about using nairaland to promote ur product or service is that every buyer can inquire about the seller and know if dealing with him/her pay off. A buyer has the chance to read about the location of the seller, and gather useful opinion from other buyers. With this little piece of information, The seller will be definitely be aware that he has to come clean. But in other platform like olx, information and users opinion are not there for everyone to see. Thats why one can not tell real seller from fake one

3. Ability to identify fake selller: we all know that once a fake seller is spotted, i trust nairaland u be exposed and subsequently ban. But in other selling platform, this fake seller still use same platform.

4. There are so many other advantage but if u have any let us know
Re: Opinion : Why Selling On Nairaland Is Better Than Olx And Others. by letsbet(m): 9:50am On May 16, 2015
NL4LIFE
Re: Opinion : Why Selling On Nairaland Is Better Than Olx And Others. by just2endowed: 10:01am On May 16, 2015
Let everyone share

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Start Earning Cool Cash Online Without Paying A Dime / The Neglect Nigerian Businesses Suffer from Nigerians / Learn The Best Way To Buy From USA And Ship To Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.