Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:57 PM

Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. (4395 Views)

Crystal Palace Ruins Gerrard's Farewell Match As Man United Secure Top Four / Mourinho Considering Gerrard Loan / Gerrard Quits Liverpool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 9:59am On May 16, 2015
The moment I heard you would be leaving this summer, I became so emotional because you've carried this team on your shoulder for long. You've played with so many flops rather than world class players here and you never stopped to show the calibre of player you are. It still amazes me how you're our highest goal scorer this season. That explains little of how you've been so much of value to this club.

You've denched many teams dreams as they've denched yours. The moment I remember you've never won the Premier League always gives me some headache cause you really deserve it.

The time you'll just shoot a long range shot to equalize. The way you'd lift the fans up. The way you'd just appear from nowhere and head the ball into the net. The way you took set pieces/freekicks as if they were a spot kick. Mehn, I just can't remember all you've done.

Team's down on a big goal margin and you'd lift the teams spirit, before we know it, you would have scored and we would be levelled again.

You've made so many coaches lose their heads. Commentators, their voices, courtesies and composure. You've made them shout with so much prowess with many of those magic goals you've scored.

I don't want to say you made me started supporting Liverpool cause I was born a red as well as you were and would forever remain red. However, you've taught me to never give-in, never give-up and never say never. You've taught me #AnythingIsPossibleForThoseWhoBelieve. You've taught me to always fight and overcome. To never surrender. To always hold my head high and never walk alone. It seems you've taught me much or it is the tradition of the club. You are the club (Mr Liverpool) and I will never walk alone.

Don't know who would bail us out now that you are leaving. Surely, you would be missed a great deal.

It has now come to the day I promised to shed me tears-gland out. Today is that day I would be in the midst of thousands of Anfield crowd. As a scouser, a Kopite, a Liverpudlian and a red man. I am ready to shed all the tears as you leave your own club.

You are truly a Legend Mr. Liverpool. Captain Fantastic. Stevie G. Scouser.

I say my heartfelt Thank you Stevie G. You'd be greatly missed.

Steve Gerrard Chants (tone- que sera sera /cera cera)

steve gerrard gerrard
he can pass
forty yards
hes big and hes
f**ing hard
steve gerrard gerrard

Steve Gerrard, Gerrard
he'll pass
the ball 40 yards
he's better
than Frank Lampard
Steve Gerrard,
Gerrard

Steven Gerrard is a f*ucking goal
machine, a f*ucking goal machine, a
f*ucking goal machine!(repeat)

steve gerrard gerrard,
he,ll
score a goal from 40 yard, hes scouse
and he f***ing hard
steve gerrard
gerrard

He's big
He's Hard
He's
better than Lampard
Steve
Gerrard
Steve Gerrard

STEVIE G!
STEVIE G!
STEVIE
G!
STEVIE G!
LOOK WHO
WE'VE GOT CHELSEA!
STEVIE G! STEVIE G!

Who put the ball in the blue sh*tes net?
Who put the ball in the
blue sh*tes net?
who put the ball
in the blue sh*tes net?
Super
Steven Gerrard

Copyright: Lyrics © Original Writer and Publisher

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 10:10am On May 16, 2015
semid4lyfe, honeric01 please help to send Steven Gerrard off well by moving to FP so that people can drop their tribute. Please, it is just for this last day of his career at Anfield, Liverpool FC.
embarassed
Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Dollar101(m): 10:15am On May 16, 2015
Far one of the best players we watched play football....

A great Legend, you will forever be in our heart...

You will never walk alone....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 10:15am On May 16, 2015
Liverpool is that satisfied, proud feeling to be led by a certain Steven Gerrard, through ‘dark storms’, through the wind and through the rain.

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 10:17am On May 16, 2015
More tributes and pictures loading,......
Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by DaGC(m): 10:35am On May 16, 2015
Goodluck Captain Fantastic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 10:44am On May 16, 2015
On the 8th December 2004 With just less then five minutes to go it was 2 -1 Liverpool needed one more goal against Olympiakos to get through the next stage of the champions league . who else but Steven Gerrard steps up to the rescue and blasts his most important & best goal of his career.

''OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YA BEAUTY! What a hit son, what a hit!''
your going to be deeply missed gerrard ynwa!

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by pussygotlips: 10:45am On May 16, 2015
Mod should do the needful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 10:46am On May 16, 2015
Gus Hiddink

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by bewla(m): 10:47am On May 16, 2015
stev the Gerrard my captain my man u will never wake alone

but dont put on your slippers remember the banana pill

farewell to a legend an icon o passing foot ball

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 10:47am On May 16, 2015
Micheal Owen

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 11:02am On May 16, 2015
Thiery Henry

Thierry Henry: "It would have been an honour to have played with Steven Gerrard."

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 11:09am On May 16, 2015
Martin Skrtel

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 11:11am On May 16, 2015
Ronaldinho

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 11:13am On May 16, 2015
Kaka

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Xslaze3xd(m): 11:15am On May 16, 2015
You Will Never Walk Alone

This is Gerrarrrrrdddddd!!!!!!!!!! A real Legend

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 11:15am On May 16, 2015
Zinedine Zidane

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 11:19am On May 16, 2015
Patrick Vieira

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 11:21am On May 16, 2015
Francesco Totti

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 11:23am On May 16, 2015
Fernando Torres

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 11:37am On May 16, 2015
Stevie Wonder

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 11:42am On May 16, 2015
Hughie McAuley, one of Gerrard’s first coaches at Liverpool
When he first came into the club, you knew he was special. There was myself and another coach Dave Shannon and we didn’t have to say anything during the training drills. We just looked at each other and we knew we were thinking the same thing. He consistently did the right things and on a pitch he would stamp his authority on a game. There was never a stage when we thought he wasn’t going to make it. It was just a case of when.
Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 11:43am On May 16, 2015
Gerard Houllier, former Liverpool manager who gave Gerrard his debut in November 1998.
I remember the first time I saw him I was looking for someone to play on the right for the first team. I went to see a game for the U19s and there was this boy who was lean, running from box to box and shouting at everybody. I asked who he was. What struck me was his commanding attitude. Straight away you saw his energy, his physical and mental energy. The player was always full of fire, full of drive, but the boy was generous. He is not someone who would show off. What he gives on the pitch, he gives in life. The player you see on the pitch is the person you see in life. His energy was made of kindness and generosity. He was U17 and helping out the U19s. I stayed for the second half and he was good. I said, ‘I’ll take him with me.’
Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 11:46am On May 16, 2015
Danny Murphy, former Liverpool team-mate and room-mate
Stevie is one of those when you get to know him he is really quite sharp. He has that dry sense of humour. He’s funny. I don’t remember having a cross word with him in all the years we spent together. We roomed together for a long time and there wasn’t a pecking order when it came to making the tea! We took it in turns.

We used to sit many times and try and pick the team together because Gerard Houllier had a spell for one or two seasons, the Treble season especially in 2001, of rotating the side. So we would and talk about the team and our trick was to leave the hotel door open hoping Houllier would walk past. When he saw the door was open he used to pop his head in and then he couldn’t help but tell you if you were playing or not! We would leave it open on purpose and hope he’d put our minds at ease about playing.
Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 3:08pm On May 16, 2015
Scott Dann, boyhood Liverpool fan and Crystal Palace defender
He's probably, in my opinion, one of the best, if not the best, there's been in the Premier League. I think there's a lot said about them not winning the title, but he's won some big trophies and he's done it sometimes by himself. He's carried the club and been a massive player. I think he's been one of the best.
Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 3:12pm On May 16, 2015
Gareth Southgate

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 3:13pm On May 16, 2015
Claudio Marchisio

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 3:15pm On May 16, 2015
Jordan Henderson

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 3:16pm On May 16, 2015
Alex Ferguson (Red whisky-nose) tongue

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 3:17pm On May 16, 2015
Danielle De Rossi

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 3:18pm On May 16, 2015
King Kenny Dalglish

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 3:28pm On May 16, 2015
Jamie Carragher ( Team of Carraghers)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UCL: Marseille Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th October 2011 / Almeria Vs Barcelona [0 - 8] On Sat,20th November At 8pm / Aston Villa Captain Stiliyan Petrov Diagnosed With Acute Leukaemia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.