Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,275 members, 7,826,066 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

If You Are A Clickbank Affiliate, Check This Out - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are A Clickbank Affiliate, Check This Out (870 Views)

How Can A Nigerian Sign Up For Clickbank Affiliate Program? / What YOU Seriously Need To Know Before Opening A Clickbank Account As A Nigerian / "Step-by-step Guide To Own A Clickbank Account Yourself Here In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are A Clickbank Affiliate, Check This Out by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 10, 2009
How do you claim your clickbank earnings apart from graphcard here in nigeria? Graphcard is charging me much fees to withdraw my cash and it's pissing me off.
Re: If You Are A Clickbank Affiliate, Check This Out by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2009
Guys why una no wan answer me na, una dey Bleep up o.
Re: If You Are A Clickbank Affiliate, Check This Out by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2009
hello bigmodo,

I think you should compare other options so u can know that graphcard is charging u for the service rendered.I mean,if u get your cheques in your name and get them forwarded to you at a small fee ,its still better to stick to clickbank option.
check this out:
If ur cheques are forwarded to you,it would take roughly about 3 to 4 weeks before you receive them,then u take it to your bank to deposit into your domicilliary account which u must have open with all necessary documentations (u know the usual bank stress)

You then deposit it and wait for another 4 weeks thereabout to get the proceed.Mind you the bank will also charge you for clearing it for you because they have to use courier services to send it abroad.The least you will be charged is about $25-$30.

So comparing the two options u will agree with me that clickbank is doing a good job in clearing your cheques to you within 10 days or so

Thanks .
Re: If You Are A Clickbank Affiliate, Check This Out by eideas(m): 10:38pm On Mar 23, 2009
hi bigmodo,
i still think that click bank option is still the best for you for now. But there is a way that you can further cut down the fees once and for all to reduce the charges, upgrade to their merchant acc. This gives you 7% charges instead of 15%.
Have a nice day
Re: If You Are A Clickbank Affiliate, Check This Out by jubfuns: 8:37am On Mar 24, 2009
I think the best option you have for now is graphcard. unless if you want to use paypal . u need to have a paypal account that is verify.you can then withdraw money through ATM machine
Re: If You Are A Clickbank Affiliate, Check This Out by adros84(m): 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2009
Hello Jubfuns,
ATM means Automatic Teller Machine. Hence it is repititive to say ATM machine. That will now make it Automatic Teller machine Machine. No offence meant please. Just to help all of us avoid this very common error.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Checkout This Scammer And Be Ware / Nigeria Becomes World’s Worst Market On Bank Losses / Guaranty Trust Bank Paints London Red

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.