Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Protest On The Size Of The New Coca-cola Bottle - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Protest On The Size Of The New Coca-cola Bottle (992 Views)

1 Liter Of Old Coca Cola Bottle Found On A Farmland / You Can Imagine What I Saw In This Coca-cola Bottle (photo) / See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest On The Size Of The New Coca-cola Bottle by Chiscomax(m): 10:02am On May 16, 2015
it could be noticed that the size of coke has reduced drasically. Mr Okpobuluku Pius of warri starts trekking from Warri to Lagos for protest.
Re: Protest On The Size Of The New Coca-cola Bottle by ikombe: 10:10am On May 16, 2015
Chiscomax:
it could be noticed that the size of coke has reduced drasically. Mr Okpobuluku Pius of warri starts trekking from Warri to Lagos for protest.
picto or forgerit undecided
Re: Protest On The Size Of The New Coca-cola Bottle by bewla(m): 10:56am On May 16, 2015
pls notify me when he got to Berger in lagos so i can join and keep u guys update
Re: Protest On The Size Of The New Coca-cola Bottle by prettyjo(f): 7:59pm On May 16, 2015
love it.
its handy

(1) (Reply)

10 Cool Tricks And Illusions You Can Do With Liquids / Purchase Garri and Ofada Online / How To Cook Nigerian Egg Stew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.