Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

The Evils Of NYSC- How A Female Corper Was Sexually Molested By A Man O War - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Evils Of NYSC- How A Female Corper Was Sexually Molested By A Man O War (2059 Views)

"Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking / Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp / NYSC: How The Internet Has Changed The Way We "Obey The Clarion Call" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Evils Of NYSC- How A Female Corper Was Sexually Molested By A Man O War by iamakbar(m): 11:26am On May 16, 2015
When I heard about the guy that was unjustly maltreated in Nasarawa camp, I was sad, but when I heard this story from a fellow corp member, my sadness took a new form; it became anger. Seriously someone needs to do something to cut the high-handed wings and arrogant impunity of security officials in various camps across the country.
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] First of all, I have decided to share this story because of the "hush-hush" manner with which it was handled such that some fellow corp members never knew it happened. Here is what happened in NYSC camp Akwa Ibom:
I was coming back from the mammy on Thursday night when I saw a fellow platoon member standing alone by herself with a sullen look which suggested she must've been sobbing. Being some1 I had chatted and joked with once, it was only normal that I inquire and try to cheer her up. But what I learnt later disoriented me totally.
It happened that this Man o war guy by the name Christian had lured this lady in platoon 10 to the security room, on getting there he spoke ibibio to other security officials in the room and they dispersed leaving her alone with the guy in the room.
Then he started with the sexual advances and acts, threatening the lady and wanting to perform all demeaning act. The Lady could nothing but just plead, appealing to the humane part of him. Eventually she found a way out and that was when I saw her.
On getting to know this, I with some guys notified our platoon commander who later fished the guy out. Here comes the sadly intruiging part, the guy was bluffingly denied at first but after the lady came out he started apologizing and even offered to take us to the mammy. Imagine!
Our concern now is that the Akwa Ibom camp management has been keeping the matter "hush-hush" and nothing seems to have been to forestall future occurence of this ignoble act. Seriously, pervs like Christian shouldn't be around corp members.
Story credit: Socrates.
Re: The Evils Of NYSC- How A Female Corper Was Sexually Molested By A Man O War by Mayor21(m): 11:33am On May 16, 2015
Re: The Evils Of NYSC- How A Female Corper Was Sexually Molested By A Man O War by Bolade005: 11:37am On May 16, 2015
Most Akwa Ibom people behave like sexually depraved animals. I served there so I know what I'm saying.

Good thing about them is they always protect one of their own. That's the end of the matter. It would have been different if the lady was an indigene.
Re: The Evils Of NYSC- How A Female Corper Was Sexually Molested By A Man O War by iamakbar(m): 11:50am On May 16, 2015
Bolade005:
Most Akwa Ibom people behave like sexually depraved animals. I served there so I know what I'm saying.

Good thing about them is they always protect one of their own. That's the end of the matter. It would have been different if the lady was an indigene.
Buh den its unfair to just let the case die down llike cos the lady isn't an indigene. Most importantly something needs to be done to check the highhandedness of security officials in camp. They make life miserable for corp members
Re: The Evils Of NYSC- How A Female Corper Was Sexually Molested By A Man O War by Bolade005: 12:09pm On May 16, 2015
iamakbar:

Buh den its unfair to just let the case die down llike cos the lady isn't an indigene. Most importantly something needs to be done to check the highhandedness of security officials in camp. They make life miserable for corp members
They are not all that bad if you don't trespass. I made friends with some of them, infact once in a while I'd buy shayo for them. I never partook in any camp activity, I was always at maami with my guys and they don't disturb us. Naija, if u know your way.

The girl should thank God the guy didn't rape her, she should move on and she should always endeavour to be in the midst of friends or people.

Snitch on the guy is something they will never do. They protect their own unless the victim is one of their own too.

1 Like

Re: The Evils Of NYSC- How A Female Corper Was Sexually Molested By A Man O War by omotalkie(f): 12:05pm On May 17, 2015
Dis story isnt complete. Lemme ask, did d Man O' War guy tie rope round d lady's neck and drag her to d security room, or did she go there in her own accord? undecided When she followed him there, wot was she expecting? Some gurls sha
Re: The Evils Of NYSC- How A Female Corper Was Sexually Molested By A Man O War by Ptoocool(m): 9:29am On May 18, 2015
omotalkie:
Dis story isnt complete. Lemme ask, did d Man O' War guy tie rope round d lady's neck and drag her to d security room, or did she go there in her own accord? undecided When she followed him there, wot was she expecting? Some gurls sha

Oya mi lenu oo..
coz ionno wen d guyz room bcumz a deliverance centre..
Re: The Evils Of NYSC- How A Female Corper Was Sexually Molested By A Man O War by noordean(m): 7:37pm On May 18, 2015
omotalkie:
Tank u ds girl. Op please answer ds question b4 i make my comment
Re: The Evils Of NYSC- How A Female Corper Was Sexually Molested By A Man O War by omotalkie(f): 11:33pm On May 19, 2015
ITS FINALLY HERE! MISS NAIRALAND 2015. PLS MY FELLOW NYSC LANDERS, JOIN ME AND VOTE BEAUTY+BRAINS- [i]VOTE ADEH39[/i]FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2015 AND U WON'T REGRET U DID

(1) (Reply)

Check Your Monthly Clearance Status - Serving Corps Members / Breaking News! Protest In NYSC Akwa Ibom State Camp / See A Ghanaian Reaction About NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.