Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

How I Reversed Type 2 Diabetes In Just 11 Days - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Reversed Type 2 Diabetes In Just 11 Days (628 Views)

Natural Way To Reverse Type 2 Diabetes In 30 Days Therapy / 7 Early Signs Of Type 2 Diabetes / Natural Health Recipes For Management Of Type 2 Diabetes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Reversed Type 2 Diabetes In Just 11 Days by drpips1(m): 11:26am On May 16, 2015
Diabetes is not (as we thought) the result of being overweight, rather the effect of absence of variation, not losing weight, not having periods of starvation (that among other things, clean up the fat deposit in the pancreas that is Last-In/First-Out (LIFO) (hence path dependent). So someone overweight who loses weight can be much better-off than the same person a bit thinner at stable weight.
---
There is plenty of research in diabetes hinting at this from many sides but nobody tried to put a systematic mathematical apparatus on it. Though the math is not trivial (because of path dependence),
---
Note that the Russians have known that for over a century.

http://www.ncl.ac.uk/magres/research/diabetes/reversal.htm

See also (easier read)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2385179/I-reversed-diabetes-just-11-days--going-starvation-diet.html

(1) (Reply)

You Won't Believe How Ordinary Coconut Water Can Transform Your Health! See How! / Is It Advisable To Clean And Pick Our Ears Everyday Because There Is Always Dirt / Photo:'dead' Man Starts Breathing Again On The Way To The Morgue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.