Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

The Evils Of NYSC- How A Female Corper Was Sexually Molested By A Man O War - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Evils Of NYSC- How A Female Corper Was Sexually Molested By A Man O War (1056 Views)

"Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking / Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp / NYSC: How The Internet Has Changed The Way We "Obey The Clarion Call" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Evils Of NYSC- How A Female Corper Was Sexually Molested By A Man O War by iamakbar(m): 11:38am On May 16, 2015
When I heard about the guy that was unjustly maltreated in Nasarawa camp beause he refused to kneel cos of his health, I was sad, but when I heard this other story from a fellow corp member, my sadness took a new form; it became anger. Seriously someone needs to do something to cut the high-handed wings and arrogant impunity of security officials in various camps across the country. I mean, alot of bad memories associated with camping can be attributed to the menace of these security officials who derive untoward joy in reducing corp members' existence withn the space of three weeks to something bestial.
First of all, I have decided to share this story because of the "hush-hush" manner with which it was handled such that some fellow corp members never knew it happened. Here is what happened in NYSC camp Akwa Ibom:
I was coming back from the mammy on Thursday night when I saw a fellow platoon member standing alone by herself with a sullen look which suggested she must've been sobbing. Being some1 I had chatted and joked with once, it was only normal that I inquire and try to cheer her up. But what I learnt later disoriented me totally.
It happened that this Man o war guy by the name Christian had lured this lady in platoon 10 to the security room, on getting there he spoke ibibio to other security officials in the room and they dispersed leaving her alone with the guy in the room.
Then he started with the sexual advances and acts, threatening the lady and wanting to perform all demeaning act. The Lady could do nothing but just plead, appealing to the humane part of him. Eventually she found a way out and that was when I saw her.
On getting to know this, I with some guys notified our platoon commander who later fished the guy out. Here comes the sadly intruiging part, the guy bluffingly denied at first but after the lady came out he started apologizing and even offered to take us to the mammy. Imagine!
Our concern now is that the Akwa Ibom camp management has been keeping the matter "hush-hush" and nothing seems to have been done to forestall future occurence of this ignoble act. Seriously, pervs like Christian shouldn't be around corp members.
Story credit: Socrates.
Re: The Evils Of NYSC- How A Female Corper Was Sexually Molested By A Man O War by Lobolintin(m): 12:10pm On May 16, 2015
Castrate him.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos A16 Stream 2... Lets Meet Here.... / Serving In Maiduguri? / HELP: Troubles With NYSC Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.