Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

I’m Richer After Leaving My Ex-wife –zaki Azzay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Richer After Leaving My Ex-wife –zaki Azzay (747 Views)

Lil Kesh And Olamide After Leaving YBNL (Photo) / Zaaki Azzay Talks About Being Embarrassed By Don Jazzy / Zaaki Azzay Acquires New G-wagon Shows It Off On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Richer After Leaving My Ex-wife –zaki Azzay by missbehave247(m): 11:59am On May 16, 2015

Zaki Azzay

Torch-carrying singer, Zaki Azzay is not doing badly at the moment. Apart from getting a wonder on wheels recently, thus joining the league of G-Wagon owners, the singer has also completed his estate in Makurdi, Benue State.

Speaking to Saturday Beats concerning his good fortunes, Zaki said things have become rosier especially since he left his ex-wife.

“It is very true that since I left my ex-wife, things have been better for me. I know for certain that it is true and it has a spiritual connotation. I don’t know why but it is left for God. All I know is that I was married to a woman who I loved so much and I thought she loved me the same way. But unfortunately, I
discovered otherwise. I cannot say all the things she did to the press because of my children. I don’t want to go into details but it is God’s will. Nobody can prosper in life without God’s grace,” he said.

But as much as good things are happening in his life at the moment, not just a few wondered how the singer made his money given the fact that he is not one of the A-list musicians who always laugh all the way to the bank.

But Zaki found it funny that Nigerians would query the source of his wealth, claiming that he became a millionaire as a teenager.
He said, “Album sales do not fetch artistes money.

Nigerians could be very surprising at times. I was already a millionaire at the age of 18. I have been in the entertainment industry for over two decades; I have many hit songs and have performed in shows all over the world. I am a Glo ambassador and you know how many millions that is worth. I have had
performances for Bill Clinton and George Bush. I have achieved so much and yet I buy a G-Wagon of about N30m and people are asking questions. Am I not supposed to have bought about 20 G-Wagons years ago?

“If the artiste is not successful in his career, you complain but would you say that I have not made hits in Nigeria? I have several laurels under my belt. What if I have invested my money somewhere and it is yielding returns? I don’t have to explain how I spend my money to anybody. I have always been a low key
person and so I don’t like announcing things like this.

Why do people think they call me the last man standing? All my mates have virtually fallen; I am the only artiste from my time that is still here. I have one Benue International Festival that I do annually and this year’s own is gearing up. Have you forgotten how many millions I made in the last One Benue International Festival launch? I don’t understand people sometimes.”

He added that he was glad that he was able to acquire the car which he said had always been part of his bucket list.

“I have always been in love with a G-Wagon and I have been praying to God that I should be able to afford one before I die. Last week, I was able to afford one, a 2013 model. I was actually building an estate on a street that is named after me somewhere
in Makurdi. I eventually finished building it and moved into one of the flats recently. I am not relocating to Makurdi, I built the estate for commercial purposes. In fact, I am building another
one in Lekki where the street is also named after me, Zaki Azzay Close,” he said.

Source:-http://www.punchng.com/entertainment/saturday-beats/im-richer-after-leaving-my-ex-wife-zaki-azzay/
Re: I’m Richer After Leaving My Ex-wife –zaki Azzay by kilode100(f): 12:02pm On May 16, 2015
Eeyah

23 Likes

Re: I’m Richer After Leaving My Ex-wife –zaki Azzay by Acekidc4(m): 12:06pm On May 16, 2015
Ok Na!!
Re: I’m Richer After Leaving My Ex-wife –zaki Azzay by darisgod(m): 12:17pm On May 16, 2015
Enjoy
Re: I’m Richer After Leaving My Ex-wife –zaki Azzay by ramdris(m): 12:25pm On May 16, 2015
Might be true kinda. Some pple's presen in one's life can bring success while some brings failure, but whichever way, I dnt think he was right saying that to the media. At least he claimed to love the ex wife. Ride on bro cos am coming....
Re: I’m Richer After Leaving My Ex-wife –zaki Azzay by Smooyis(m): 12:46pm On May 16, 2015
Congrats Zakky. Na ur time, enjoy it. But dont forget ur children o
Re: I’m Richer After Leaving My Ex-wife –zaki Azzay by kendrick9(m): 12:50pm On May 16, 2015
who cares

(1) (Reply)

Marlon Wayans Mimics The Pharrell Williams Brown Hat..who Rocked It Better??? / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / Toke Makinwa Releases Vlog Of The Week How To Deal With Difficult Situation+ Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.