Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Can Buhari Arrest Pres Jonathan On May 29? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Buhari Arrest Pres Jonathan On May 29? (1813 Views)

Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey / Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki / Why Did Buhari Arrest Ojukwu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Buhari Arrest Pres Jonathan On May 29? by miqos02(m): 12:22pm On May 16, 2015
just thinking about it, after president Jonathan hands over power on may 29, he immediately becomes an ex president. can any Nigerian security agency arrest him that day or will he still be covered by immunity?
Re: Can Buhari Arrest Pres Jonathan On May 29? by themilanway(m): 12:37pm On May 16, 2015
What kind of question is this?Arrest him for what?

Na go just dey create thread any how.

7 Likes

Re: Can Buhari Arrest Pres Jonathan On May 29? by jugbada(m): 12:56pm On May 16, 2015
themilanway:

i tot they say he is/was corrupt?
Re: Can Buhari Arrest Pres Jonathan On May 29? by majalisa(m): 1:00pm On May 16, 2015
jugbada:

u "tot" with ur anus?

8 Likes

Re: Can Buhari Arrest Pres Jonathan On May 29? by Sunnymatey(m): 1:03pm On May 16, 2015
Pls if u ran out of ideas, read other persons thread. It's not by force to post one.

4 Likes

Re: Can Buhari Arrest Pres Jonathan On May 29? by jugbada(m): 1:13pm On May 16, 2015
majalisa:
u "tot" with ur anus?
why the insult? i guess that is how u were raised . i forgive u

1 Like

Re: Can Buhari Arrest Pres Jonathan On May 29? by bashydemy(m): 1:18pm On May 16, 2015
@OP dont mind them jare, He could be arrested but depend on the crime..
Re: Can Buhari Arrest Pres Jonathan On May 29? by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 16, 2015
If you want to arrest him, then all former heads of state and governors should as well be arrested. If not, am afraid of what will happen to this country. Anyway, the General is experienced to know the implication of that on the unity of this country.
I will advise you not to think of that again.
Re: Can Buhari Arrest Pres Jonathan On May 29? by majalisa(m): 1:22pm On May 16, 2015
jugbada:

why the insult? i guess that is how u were raised . i forgive u
u tot wrongly again.it was a question and not an insult

2 Likes

Re: Can Buhari Arrest Pres Jonathan On May 29? by Babalegba(m): 1:24pm On May 16, 2015
themilanway:

Arrest him for his clueless leadership and gross betrayal of his electoral mandate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Buhari Arrest Pres Jonathan On May 29? by jugbada(m): 1:39pm On May 16, 2015
majalisa:
u tot wrongly again.it was a question and not an insult
stop playing smart. u intended it to be an insult. btw, why the reference to anus ,are u gay?
Re: Can Buhari Arrest Pres Jonathan On May 29? by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 16, 2015
Babalegba:
Arrest him for his clueless leadership and gross betrayal of his electoral mandate.
wat of Obj that failed d electorates and siphooned naija farms... wat shud be done to him?
Re: Can Buhari Arrest Pres Jonathan On May 29? by Babalegba(m): 2:15pm On May 16, 2015
[quote author=crixtex post=33796063]
wat of Obj that failed d electorates and siphooned naija farms... wat shud be done to him?[/ Your assertion that Obasanjo failed the electorate is subjective as a politician tries to deal with almost infinite problems with definite finite resources but should Obasanjo be culpable in constitutionally defined transgressions then he should face the music. I laughed really hard at the second part of your post, Nigerian illiterates do believe that Obasanjo converted operation feed the nation to Obasanjo farms ltd. Only illiterates would subscribe to something silly like that.Jonathan did not face the financial constraints of his predecessors because oil price was high during his tenure but he is an epitome of cluelessness and still managed to wreck Nigeria.
Re: Can Buhari Arrest Pres Jonathan On May 29? by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 16, 2015
[quote author=Babalegba post=33796606][/quote]
I guess ur assertion dat Gej is clueless is subjective too, aint it?? buh honestly does two bleeped up d country... we just hope buhari doesnt toe dat line still... buh to me I bliv gej did better than obj..
Re: Can Buhari Arrest Pres Jonathan On May 29? by CSTR2: 2:26pm On May 16, 2015
[quote author=Babalegba post=33796606][/quote]Look at this idiott trying to confuse himself with his own hypocrisy.
Your country is doomed if people you support are the ones in power.
Re: Can Buhari Arrest Pres Jonathan On May 29? by themilanway(m): 2:30pm On May 16, 2015
Babalegba:

grin grin grin grin Ok no wahala
Re: Can Buhari Arrest Pres Jonathan On May 29? by Babalegba(m): 3:07pm On May 16, 2015
crixtex:

I guess ur assertion dat Gej is clueless is subjective too, aint it?? buh honestly does two bleeped up d country... we just hope buhari doesnt toe dat line still... buh to me I bliv gej did better than obj..
Gej's cluelessness is absolutely clear and not subjective, that was why most sane Nigerians did not vote for him , if you doubt it then open a thread and ask nairalanders to define cluelessness of gej and you will see a deluge of examples

1 Like

Re: Can Buhari Arrest Pres Jonathan On May 29? by SOUNDKING: 3:13pm On May 16, 2015
miqos02:
just thinking about it, after president Jonathan hands over power on may 29, he immediately becomes an ex president. can any Nigerian security agency arrest him that day or will he still be covered by immunity?
arrest on 29 and naija boils from 30th.

1 Like

Re: Can Buhari Arrest Pres Jonathan On May 29? by Babalegba(m): 3:14pm On May 16, 2015
CSTR2:
Look at this idiott trying to confuse himself with his own hypocrisy.
Your country is doomed if people you support are the ones in power.
I was not even in the country during the Obasanjo years so I did not really support him. I am not IBO or Hausa so I do not vote on primitive misguided tribal loyalties anyway and vote solely on issues.
Re: Can Buhari Arrest Pres Jonathan On May 29? by SOUNDKING: 3:15pm On May 16, 2015
Sunnymatey:
Pls if u ran out of ideas, read other persons thread. It's not by force to post one.
i tire o,if seun allow little kids hijack this forum,it will be worst than 2go.
Re: Can Buhari Arrest Pres Jonathan On May 29? by TechRev: 3:39pm On May 16, 2015
Jonathan refused giving him tips(expo, or mgbo).

The zoological republic.
Re: Can Buhari Arrest Pres Jonathan On May 29? by tucky200(m): 3:45pm On May 16, 2015
Babalegba:
I was not even in the country during the Obasanjo years so I did not really support him. I am not IBO or Hausa so I do not vote on primitive misguided tribal loyalties anyway and vote solely on issues.
Na u wan boil naija....if gej start any war ..bliv me its gonn be worst than ojukwus own

Buhari will arrest him if he shud do anytin that is against the law
Re: Can Buhari Arrest Pres Jonathan On May 29? by tucky200(m): 3:48pm On May 16, 2015
SOUNDKING:
arrest on 29 and naija boils from 30th.
Na u wan boil naija....if gej start any war ..bliv me its gonn be worst than ojukwus own

Buhari will arrest him if he shud do anytin that is against the law
Re: Can Buhari Arrest Pres Jonathan On May 29? by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 16, 2015
Stop opening irrelevant threads. Has he arrested other former presidents and heads of state? Do you just wake up with hate for GEJ because he was magnanimous enough to allow a flawed elections to be come acceptable?
You guys should not stretch your luck too far please.
Re: Can Buhari Arrest Pres Jonathan On May 29? by xandy84: 3:53pm On May 16, 2015
At Op.. I do not mean to be rude but i think it is time you spend less time on nl and more time reading your book.. You seems not to know different between military rule to democracy. Buhari cant just start arresting and trowing people in jail as his disciples want us to believe. This is democracy where you cant be judge in your own court. THIS IS DEMOCRACY BRO

1 Like

Re: Can Buhari Arrest Pres Jonathan On May 29? by majalisa(m): 3:59pm On May 16, 2015
jugbada:

stop playing smart. u intended it to be an insult. btw, why the reference to anus ,are u gay?
is figurative sire,folks that "tot" with their anus will never understand..a gay doesnt use his anus to "tot" otherwise i will hav taged u gay but a simpleton does..are u a simpleton?
Re: Can Buhari Arrest Pres Jonathan On May 29? by sasifo(m): 4:43pm On May 16, 2015
miqos02:
. On what ground? Is it because he served his fatherland for good 16 years. You don't throw away a bad baby with the water you used to bath him or her. In all ramification, Pres. Jonathan tried his best, but his best may not be enough for Nigerians. Was OBJ arrested by Yaradua in 2007? No. We should forget about the past and move ahead. Don't let us as a nation remain cyclic and stagnant. We are yet to recover from the arrest and detention of some governors in 1983, that died shortly when they were released from detention. I don't think arrest and detention will solve Nigeria problems now but re-orientation on the need why Nigerians must eschew corruption and other vices for us to move forward as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Can Buhari Arrest Pres Jonathan On May 29? by denko(m): 4:57pm On May 16, 2015
Please kindly advise buhari to arrest him
Re: Can Buhari Arrest Pres Jonathan On May 29? by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 16, 2015
Babalegba:
Gej's cluelessness is absolutely clear and not subjective, that was why most sane Nigerians did not vote for him , if you doubt it then open a thread and ask nairalanders to define cluelessness of gej and you will see a deluge of examples
Nairalanders?? lol... Clueless is a matter of perspective.. doe I didnt go out to vote doesnt make him clueless to me... and morever sanity cud mean anything....
Re: Can Buhari Arrest Pres Jonathan On May 29? by AmucheJane(f): 9:09pm On May 16, 2015
jugbada:

you thought? I swear children don much for nairaland. Why will they allow people to create unnecessary thread, rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

World Most Amazing Borders / Abia Government Receives Brazilian Investors For Made In Aba Shoe, Belt And Bags / How James Ibori Destroyed Econet Wireless With His Greed And Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.