Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Pixs That Would Remind U Of Ur Childhood - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pixs That Would Remind U Of Ur Childhood (1225 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode's Childhood Photo With His Siblings / More Nude Pixs From Mysterious Mr. Nude / Pls How Do U Handle A Situation Where Ur Boss Accuse U Of Stealing Wrongly?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pixs That Would Remind U Of Ur Childhood by Laitesmart(m): 12:22pm On May 16, 2015
Pictures that will remind u of ur childhood... What did u do with some of these things?

Remember that color u have when ur local station is about to start

Re: Pixs That Would Remind U Of Ur Childhood by delishpot: 12:23pm On May 16, 2015
Yes. And it gives a quuuuueeeeeeeee sound too.
Re: Pixs That Would Remind U Of Ur Childhood by babfet(m): 12:24pm On May 16, 2015
Lol 4pm we son sit down dey wait for nta
Re: Pixs That Would Remind U Of Ur Childhood by Laitesmart(m): 12:24pm On May 16, 2015
Lols!!!! How many of you remmeber that advert..... GOLD SPOT!!!! The Zing thing... Till tomao.... I don't knw what the zing thing means...

Re: Pixs That Would Remind U Of Ur Childhood by Laitesmart(m): 12:26pm On May 16, 2015
The more u can jump, the more victorious u tend to become...

Re: Pixs That Would Remind U Of Ur Childhood by delishpot: 12:26pm On May 16, 2015
Did you play that gold spot promo where you win a pencil set with the case like a giant pencil?
Re: Pixs That Would Remind U Of Ur Childhood by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 16, 2015
Gan gan gan gan gan gan. National anthem and pledge before beginning program , closing prayer by 12

Now tv no dey sleep.
Re: Pixs That Would Remind U Of Ur Childhood by Laitesmart(m): 12:32pm On May 16, 2015
Remember this game we play with counters and slippers... Depending on how straight u can throw ur slippers to scatter the counters or tin of milk to leave the circle drawn for them....
We bet with rubber band then... Winners talks all... The more rubber u have shows how mch of a winner u are...

Re: Pixs That Would Remind U Of Ur Childhood by Laitesmart(m): 12:49pm On May 16, 2015
Marbles

Re: Pixs That Would Remind U Of Ur Childhood by pussygotlips: 12:51pm On May 16, 2015
Chaiiiiii sweet memories

those day i go wait tire and they usually play ashley song "never gonna let u down"
Re: Pixs That Would Remind U Of Ur Childhood by Laitesmart(m): 12:53pm On May 16, 2015
Paper boats

Re: Pixs That Would Remind U Of Ur Childhood by Laitesmart(m): 12:57pm On May 16, 2015
Tasty time was also tasty then...

Re: Pixs That Would Remind U Of Ur Childhood by Lilyomi(f): 1:09pm On May 16, 2015
Mmmmmm childdhood.
Re: Pixs That Would Remind U Of Ur Childhood by Laitesmart(m): 1:10pm On May 16, 2015
If ur parents no buy u canvass wey get light then.... Chei!!!! Ur childhood isn't complete... It is either a canvass with lights or canvass with sound or both.... Hmmmmmmmm

Re: Pixs That Would Remind U Of Ur Childhood by Laitesmart(m): 1:14pm On May 16, 2015
Rubber arrow abi na rubber fire make I call am in the place of catapult....

Re: Pixs That Would Remind U Of Ur Childhood by Laitesmart(m): 1:16pm On May 16, 2015
Saving the best for last..... Finally....
Haier natural non electrical thermocool.... It never gets hot... Drink water and feel refreshed!!!!

Re: Pixs That Would Remind U Of Ur Childhood by Aitee1: 1:18pm On May 16, 2015
That was then when tv had respect, you'll sit and wait for its opening time now reverse is the case!

And then I used to wonder what my mum enjoys listening to those boring script called news that she will not want to miss a session grin

My own then was cartoon joor cheesy even if it's the last thing they'll show before closing time I'll wait grin
Re: Pixs That Would Remind U Of Ur Childhood by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 16, 2015
Childhood things..... Buying Cowbell chocolate #20, #10 milk, #10 sugar, pour it inside a plastic full of water, mix it together and then Tea is Ready! , then i will be doing shakara with it and refusing to give my friends.
Re: Pixs That Would Remind U Of Ur Childhood by cilifa: 2:13pm On May 16, 2015
Memories indeed.
Re: Pixs That Would Remind U Of Ur Childhood by akinbadeni: 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
Childhood memories is so sweet. I remember when speedy was five naira. Those day, i eat food of fifty naira, but now... Ehhhnnn.
Re: Pixs That Would Remind U Of Ur Childhood by akinbadeni: 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
Lovely childhood. I miss those days.

Re: Pixs That Would Remind U Of Ur Childhood by Kurumaru: 4:41am On Dec 10, 2021
Laitesmart:
Lols!!!! How many of you remmeber that advert..... GOLD SPOT!!!! The Zing thing... Till tomao.... I don't knw what the zing thing means...
How about Tandi

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Response(picture): How Human Race Disown A Girl / 동탄키스방 "광명키스방 바닐라S" 중구키스방 ᅵBAMWAR8。C0Mᅵ밤전 / What Does It Take To Do Change Of Name In Nigeria's E-passport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.