Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,750 members, 7,865,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Which Is Better? Renting Or Buying A New Wedding Gown For Your Wedding? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Which Is Better? Renting Or Buying A New Wedding Gown For Your Wedding? (795 Views)

Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) / Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? / Bride Wearing Sack As Wedding Gown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better? Renting Or Buying A New Wedding Gown For Your Wedding? by marvelck: 12:27pm On May 16, 2015
Is it right for a lady to rent a wedding gown or buy a new one to use on her wedding day? To me, buying a new wedding gown for your bride is better than renting one. Cos its not only her day, but the wedding dress is also her pride...something to treasure, keep and cherish for the rest of her life...
Re: Which Is Better? Renting Or Buying A New Wedding Gown For Your Wedding? by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 16, 2015
buying. That way, she can try it on periodically to know if she is getting fat and so, not pester my life with the "am I getting fat?" Silly question. cheesy
Re: Which Is Better? Renting Or Buying A New Wedding Gown For Your Wedding? by agarawu23(m): 12:33pm On May 16, 2015
you already know the answer and you are still asking us.

if there is money, she should buy and if there isn't cash, she should rent it after all she will not put it on again after the ceremony

3 Likes

Re: Which Is Better? Renting Or Buying A New Wedding Gown For Your Wedding? by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 16, 2015
A wedding dress is not just any dress. It signifies the bliss of union and the of joy and fulfillment of finally getting married.

It shouldn't be something you rent and return for crying out loud.
It's more like a memento that should be kept to show to your children and for the sake of remembrance.

You should buy, use and keep your wedding dress.
Re: Which Is Better? Renting Or Buying A New Wedding Gown For Your Wedding? by majalisa(m): 12:57pm On May 16, 2015
missclasssy:
A wedding dress is not just any dress. It signifies the bliss of union and the of joy and fulfillment of finally getting married.

It shouldn't be something you rent and return for crying out loud.
It's more like a memento that should be kept to show to your children.

You should buy, use and keep your wedding dress.

there is sense in ur post
Re: Which Is Better? Renting Or Buying A New Wedding Gown For Your Wedding? by tociano009(m): 1:11pm On May 16, 2015
marvelck:
Is it right for a lady to rent a wedding gown or buy a new one to use on her wedding day? To me, buying a new wedding gown for your bride is better than renting one. Cos its not only her day, but the wedding dress is also her pride...something to treasure, keep and cherish for the rest of her life...
you already know the answer why wasting your Mb
Re: Which Is Better? Renting Or Buying A New Wedding Gown For Your Wedding? by precisionindepth: 1:45pm On May 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
buying. That way, she can try it on periodically to know if she is getting fat and so, not pester my life with the "am I getting fat?" Silly question. cheesy
very funny
Re: Which Is Better? Renting Or Buying A New Wedding Gown For Your Wedding? by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 16, 2015
Rent it.

1. Alot of women in their emotive ways divorce husbands nowadays and burn their wedding dresses in a bid to forget the man.

2. Most women I know get theirs stolen.

3. My siblings and cousins always've friends who beg for their wedding dresses like their lives depend on it. After borrowing the 'friend' these dresses they disappear never to get heard from again.

(1) (Reply)

Black 14 Year Old Boy Executed For Murder In America, Found Innocent Later / Muslim Shopkeeper Stabbed To Death For Wishing Christians Happy Easter (+photos) / 2016 BET Hip Hop Awards Winners Full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.