Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Senator Ahmed Zanna Is Dead - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ahmed Zanna Is Dead (53302 Views)

Senator Ahmed Yerima's New Look / Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? / Zanna Umar Mustapha Playing Football (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ahmed Zanna Is Dead by liveth101: 9:43am On May 17, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
This is the same man that hid aboko haram commander Shuaibu Mohammed in his house and threatened to burn down Nigeria if GEJ wins.This same guy gave boko boys millions to buy ram for their sallah

The world is a better place without him.
na so broda
Re: Senator Ahmed Zanna Is Dead by Engrpj(m): 10:30am On May 17, 2015
Abeg Greet 1st Generation Shekau and prepare to host 2nd generation Shekau.....!
Re: Senator Ahmed Zanna Is Dead by juman(m): 10:33am On May 17, 2015
You see!

I thought all those useless 'leaders' would live forever.
Re: Senator Ahmed Zanna Is Dead by chynes(f): 10:53am On May 17, 2015
Ochinex:
thankGpd he is dead... all APC Members and supporter must die in Jesus Name
Are you alright at all?
Re: Senator Ahmed Zanna Is Dead by blank(f): 11:01am On May 17, 2015
prettyboi1:

I read the articles that you posted and I didn't see anywhere in those articles where the late senator was charged with evidences that he was linked to boko haram. I don't understand Nigerians and how we think, honestly! The man was saying some hard truth and then people who could not deal with the hard truth twisted his words.

He said "“If care is not taken, this thing will continue, it will not end in Borno, Yobe or the Northeast, according to my own analysis, it will continue beyond, it is just a matter of time and if Nigerians make the mistake of brining this government back, I am afraid, we are not going to survive in this country, the truth must be told because what I am seeing, maybe some of you don’t see. Today according to my own investigation, an Emir is being installed in Bama, what will be their mission again? They are trying to attack Maiduguri and all these intelligence are being relayed to the intelligence headquarters, if they don’t take action, then it is their own problem, their own fault not ours, any information we get, we relate."

Is that not the truth? Any Nigerian who would be truthful to themselves know that if Jonathan was re-elected, Nigeria was going to be in trouble clearly because the way he (Jonathan) was handling the boko haram issue was so so so so so so weak. Imagine how bad it got that bastard boko haram took over a whole community, flew their own (boko haram) flag and then they were going to install their own (boko haram) emir.

Let's not always politicize things because of sentiments or bias please.

God Bless Nigeria.

I didn't post my opinion anywhere here. I posted the links because of the person that mentioned them and another person wanted the links. I always prefer things being in the open rather than based on hear say or misunderstandings. I have no bias here as my opinions are mine and will not be shared online.
Re: Senator Ahmed Zanna Is Dead by prettyboi1(m): 12:51pm On May 17, 2015
blank:

I didn't post my opinion anywhere here. I posted the links because of the person that mentioned them and another person wanted the links. I always prefer things being in the open rather than based on hear say or misunderstandings. I have no bias here as my opinions are mine and will not be shared online.

Alright, fair enough. I understand you.
Re: Senator Ahmed Zanna Is Dead by ibrokola(m): 3:44pm On May 17, 2015
crixtex:

everyone knows.... dont quote me again
Nope! You deserve to be quoted bigot! As if Christianity is the only religion in Nigeria. Religious Intolerance is your biggest problem
Re: Senator Ahmed Zanna Is Dead by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 17, 2015
ibrokola:

Nope! You deserve to be quoted bigot! As if Christianity is the only religion in Nigeria. Religious Intolerance is your biggest problem
Bro, buh I did not use any religion o.. I only mentioned Jesus Christ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members / 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard / Hoodlums Fired Gunshots At Igboho’s House Before Setting It On Fire – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.