Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,875 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Kiss Daniel Currently In A Police Custody In Uyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel Currently In A Police Custody In Uyo (5366 Views)

Falz Pictured Wearing A Police Unform (pics) / Seun Egbegbe In A Police Cell In Lagos (Photos) / Skales & Manager Osagie Remanded In Police Custody After Confessing To Fraud:pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiss Daniel Currently In A Police Custody In Uyo by Kjking(m): 1:42pm On May 16, 2015
report reaching us says that kiss Daniel who was suppose to appear in university of uyo for a show refused going up stage after being paid 650k saying he was to be paid 700k last nyt.....

Re: Kiss Daniel Currently In A Police Custody In Uyo by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 16, 2015
Source?
Re: Kiss Daniel Currently In A Police Custody In Uyo by Bilabong(m): 1:49pm On May 16, 2015
Kjking:
report reaching us says that kiss Daniel who was suppose to appear in university of uyo for a show refused going up stage after being paid 650k saying he was to be paid 700k last nyt.....

Who and who are the "us"..? Which police station so I bail him. Aka etinan?

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Currently In A Police Custody In Uyo by Kjking(m): 2:12pm On May 16, 2015
Was there though
Re: Kiss Daniel Currently In A Police Custody In Uyo by AfricanApple(f): 2:21pm On May 16, 2015
why are you lying on my boyfriend angry
Re: Kiss Daniel Currently In A Police Custody In Uyo by Kjking(m): 2:26pm On May 16, 2015
AfricanApple:
lol your bf ke if you do have a friend in uniuyo you can call to confirm the news....by the way.. KEEP DREAMING.
Re: Kiss Daniel Currently In A Police Custody In Uyo by AfricanApple(f): 2:30pm On May 16, 2015
Kjking:
lol your bf ke if you do have a friend in uniuyo you can call to confirm the news....by the way.. KEEP DREAMING.
he didn't run away, he missed his flight, that's why. he will refund the money
I'm not dreaming. I'm serious sad
Re: Kiss Daniel Currently In A Police Custody In Uyo by pretydiva(f): 2:30pm On May 16, 2015
Mctewww..hungry bloggers
Re: Kiss Daniel Currently In A Police Custody In Uyo by Kjking(m): 2:31pm On May 16, 2015
AfricanApple:
Re: Kiss Daniel Currently In A Police Custody In Uyo by Kjking(m): 2:32pm On May 16, 2015
AfricanApple:
lwkmd I saw him live last night being paraded at the girls hostel... he didn't miss no flight ma'am.
Re: Kiss Daniel Currently In A Police Custody In Uyo by Kjking(m): 2:36pm On May 16, 2015
pretydiva:
Mctewww..hungry bloggers
funny... sorry this is ma first time of creating a thread and I was there live. pls I'm not a hungry blogger. thanks ma'am.
Re: Kiss Daniel Currently In A Police Custody In Uyo by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 16, 2015
fake story undecided
Re: Kiss Daniel Currently In A Police Custody In Uyo by Kjking(m): 2:41pm On May 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
fake story undecided
you are entitled to your opinion.
Re: Kiss Daniel Currently In A Police Custody In Uyo by Idydarling(f): 3:11pm On May 16, 2015
Kjking:
Was there though

me too...

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Currently In A Police Custody In Uyo by rondo235: 3:21pm On May 16, 2015
was there too.frm the dept of survey..mehn dat guy sucks .imagine dat he gets paid but didnt show..we ought to pursue a criminal case
Re: Kiss Daniel Currently In A Police Custody In Uyo by rondo235: 3:22pm On May 16, 2015
was there too.frm the dept of survey..mehn dat guy sucks .imagine dat he gets paid but didnt show..we ought to pursue a criminal case

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Currently In A Police Custody In Uyo by rondo235: 3:24pm On May 16, 2015
Idydarling:

me too...
so you are in NL cause i saw u last nite.
Re: Kiss Daniel Currently In A Police Custody In Uyo by Kjking(m): 3:28pm On May 16, 2015
Idydarling:

me too...
I may have seen you there last night
Re: Kiss Daniel Currently In A Police Custody In Uyo by Maevol(f): 3:35pm On May 16, 2015
He was at uyo and at the station true but I heard his hungry manager is the major cause of the mess he found himself. She(manager) refused conveying the transactions going between her and d students to him(Kiss Daniel)...she told d students that she wanted d balance of 50k to be paid before releasing KD. So it wasn't deliberate he didn't show up, it's totally the fault of his manager.

Aproko no be job. Get a life! :Pu
Re: Kiss Daniel Currently In A Police Custody In Uyo by Goldpen: 3:52pm On May 16, 2015
Lie! Just called a UniUyo student.
Re: Kiss Daniel Currently In A Police Custody In Uyo by Kjking(m): 7:08pm On May 16, 2015
Maevol:
He was at uyo and at the station true but I heard his hungry manager is the major cause of the mess he found himself. She(manager) refused conveying the transactions going between her and d students to him(Kiss Daniel)...she told d students that she wanted d balance of 50k to be paid before releasing KD. So it wasn't deliberate he didn't show up, it's totally the fault of his manager.

Aproko no be job. Get a life! :Pu
who be the aproko??
Re: Kiss Daniel Currently In A Police Custody In Uyo by may01(f): 7:26pm On May 16, 2015
Hehehe,after all the bragging by the host faculty. I saw him being paraded last night,close to CBN.
Re: Kiss Daniel Currently In A Police Custody In Uyo by Kjking(m): 7:29pm On May 16, 2015
may01:
Hehehe,after all the bragging by the host department. I saw him being paraded last night,close to CBN.
the dude is actually fresh ooooo!!! mehn see all the girls killing demself for him... were you among them
Re: Kiss Daniel Currently In A Police Custody In Uyo by may01(f): 7:34pm On May 16, 2015
Kjking:
the dude is actually fresh ooooo!!! mehn see all the girls killing demself for him... were you among them
cheesy grin. I was reading at CBN. I've got a test on Monday, besides I've seen him before
Re: Kiss Daniel Currently In A Police Custody In Uyo by Kjking(m): 10:25pm On May 16, 2015
may01:

cheesy grin. I was reading at CBN. I've got a test on Monday, besides I've seen him before
as in see serious student... for your mind ooo lol
Re: Kiss Daniel Currently In A Police Custody In Uyo by CrazyScientist: 11:28pm On May 16, 2015
AfricanApple:

Don't mind them, am okay..
Re: Kiss Daniel Currently In A Police Custody In Uyo by may01(f): 12:34am On May 17, 2015
Kjking:
as in see serious student... for your mind ooo lol
LOL You wan try cheesy
Re: Kiss Daniel Currently In A Police Custody In Uyo by Kjking(m): 12:35am On May 17, 2015
may01:
LOL You wan try cheesy
ah believe you jare... make uniuyo proud
Re: Kiss Daniel Currently In A Police Custody In Uyo by OKNkanu(m): 1:33am On May 17, 2015
P
Re: Kiss Daniel Currently In A Police Custody In Uyo by AfricanApple(f): 6:58am On May 17, 2015
CrazyScientist:

Don't mind them, am okay..
you and who undecided
Re: Kiss Daniel Currently In A Police Custody In Uyo by AfricanApple(f): 7:00am On May 17, 2015
Kjking:
that's because I really take care of him
Re: Kiss Daniel Currently In A Police Custody In Uyo by Kjking(m): 7:58am On May 17, 2015
AfricanApple:
that's because I really take care of him
see this one ooo.... have you finished taking care of your self?? "no offence intended.. lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tyga Allegedly Sends N*u*de Pic To A Transgender (see The Pic And Convo) / Meet Victoria, Desmond Elliot’s Lovely Wife / Fans Advice Singer, Teni To Lose Some Weight After She Shared Slim Throwback Pho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.