Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Order Your Phones,laptops,shoes From Jumia/konga*Pay-On-Delivery+FastDelivery* - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order Your Phones,laptops,shoes From Jumia/konga*Pay-On-Delivery+FastDelivery* (2636 Views)

Unlock Your Phones-nokia. Iphone.samsung.htc; bb (24 hours icloud removal) / Shop On Docconcepts.com+pay ON DELIVERY,DESKTOP,TABLET,ACCESSORIES,GADGET,LAPTOP / JUMIA & KONGA- Pay on Delivery, Fastest Delivery, Best Offers And Deals! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order Your Phones,laptops,shoes From Jumia/konga*Pay-On-Delivery+FastDelivery* by TechLector: 2:23pm On May 16, 2015
Welcome...

I am Samuel Afolabi, a Sales Consultant @ JUMIA Nigeria and a Chief Editor @ TechLector (http://techlector.com) which was founded in Feb. 2015. Techlector is a multi-author technology site that focuses on Tech news, Gadgets, Mobiles, Apps, Startups, Microsoft, Windows, Reviews and lots more.

Me plus other Jumia and Konga Consultants have decided to open a thread to make it easier, very quick and Stress-free for anyone who wants to purchase anything online most especially all States in Nigeria.

All prospected customers buying through us are to enjoy these:

(1) Super Fast Delivery
(2) Pay-On-Delivery
(3) Free Return
(4) Free Shipping

(1) Super Fast Delivery: we make sure all order are delivered to its right location within 3-4 working days and 2 days for customers in Lagos.

(2) Pay-On-Delivery: you don't have to be scared of buying just anything online as customers' right are protected with a Pay-On-Delivery option which enables anyone purchasing a product to make payment on any item after his/her item gets to her and have been fully tested OKAY.

(3) Free Return: there is free return on any item bought through us within 14 days.

(4) Free Shipping: the free shipping option is not applied to all states in Nigeria but to some preferred location like Lagos, Abuja, Calabar, Port Harcourt, Delta State, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna and Ibadan.

WHY ORDER YOUR ITEMS THROUGH US?

*** You get Quick Response with Infographics When you Order your items
*** You also get Discounts on Certain orders
*** Quick Delivery is Assured,because i Track Your Orders for you,Notifying you on a daily Basis
*** Returns of Goods that are Damaged or Tampered with in an unconventional way by the JUMIA/KONGA Delivery Group is also Efficient (Based on a 14 day Period)
*** You get Daily Mouth Watering Deals on the JUMIA/KONGA Website
*** You get Special Discounts when you order Items in Bulk(up to #10,000 Naira Discounts)
*** We are always Available to Give Enquiries Concerning Products you would need. Make Suggestions and We will Give you the Best Heads-up.

FAQ

QUESTION (1) What products are on sale @ JUMIA/KONGA***

ANSWER ~~~Ranging from Mobile Phones, Laptops, Fashion, Fragrance, Kitchen Utensils and Virtually Every thing except Perishables and Explosives...

QUESTION (2) Are items "Pay on Delivery"?***

ANSWER ~~~We Carry out Delivery Nationwide + Free Delivery(On Certain Items) and also offer pay on delivery Currently to Some States

(Lagos, Abuja, Calabar, Port Harcourt, Delta State, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna and Ibadan) we are also adding more States on a Frequent Basis.

QUESTION (3) How many Days before my Items are Delivered?***

ANSWER ~~~We take a Maximum of 3-4 days to deliver items outside of Lagos... Lagosians or persons based in Lagos receive their items from 1-4days max..

HOW TO PLACE ORDER

1. Text your NAME, FULL ADDRESS (where your Items will be Delivered to), ACTIVE MOBILE NUMBER & ITEM COLOR to our Representative via 2348100482812
2. Wait for your order to arrive your location within 3-4 days
3. Receive your ITEM(s)

You can also join our Whatsapp group conversation by dropping your mobile number or call us via 2348100482812 for any info TODAY!!!
Re: Order Your Phones,laptops,shoes From Jumia/konga*Pay-On-Delivery+FastDelivery* by TechLector: 6:02pm On May 16, 2015
start making orders of your needs today!
Re: Order Your Phones,laptops,shoes From Jumia/konga*Pay-On-Delivery+FastDelivery* by TechLector: 7:17am On May 17, 2015
start your order today
Re: Order Your Phones,laptops,shoes From Jumia/konga*Pay-On-Delivery+FastDelivery* by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
TechLector:
Welcome...

I am Samuel Afolabi, a Sales Consultant @ JUMIA Nigeria and a Chief Editor @ TechLector (http://techlector.com) which was founded in Feb. 2015. Techlector is a multi-author technology site that focuses on Tech news, Gadgets, Mobiles, Apps, Startups, Microsoft, Windows, Reviews and lots more.

Me plus other Jumia and Konga Consultants have decided to open a thread to make it easier, very quick and Stress-free for anyone who wants to purchase anything online most especially all States in Nigeria.

All prospected customers buying through us are to enjoy these:

(1) Super Fast Delivery
(2) Pay-On-Delivery
(3) Free Return
(4) Free Shipping

(1) Super Fast Delivery: we make sure all order are delivered to its right location within 3-4 working days and 2 days for customers in Lagos.

(2) Pay-On-Delivery: you don't have to be scared of buying just anything online as customers' right are protected with a Pay-On-Delivery option which enables anyone purchasing a product to make payment on any item after his/her item gets to her and have been fully tested OKAY.

(3) Free Return: there is free return on any item bought through us within 14 days.

(4) Free Shipping: the free shipping option is not applied to all states in Nigeria but to some preferred location like Lagos, Abuja, Calabar, Port Harcourt, Delta State, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna and Ibadan.

WHY ORDER YOUR ITEMS THROUGH US?

*** You get Quick Response with Infographics When you Order your items
*** You also get Discounts on Certain orders
*** Quick Delivery is Assured,because i Track Your Orders for you,Notifying you on a daily Basis
*** Returns of Goods that are Damaged or Tampered with in an unconventional way by the JUMIA/KONGA Delivery Group is also Efficient (Based on a 14 day Period)
*** You get Daily Mouth Watering Deals on the JUMIA/KONGA Website
*** You get Special Discounts when you order Items in Bulk(up to #10,000 Naira Discounts)
*** We are always Available to Give Enquiries Concerning Products you would need. Make Suggestions and We will Give you the Best Heads-up.

FAQ

QUESTION (1) What products are on sale @ JUMIA/KONGA***

ANSWER ~~~Ranging from Mobile Phones, Laptops, Fashion, Fragrance, Kitchen Utensils and Virtually Every thing except Perishables and Explosives...

QUESTION (2) Are items "Pay on Delivery"?***

ANSWER ~~~We Carry out Delivery Nationwide + Free Delivery(On Certain Items) and also offer pay on delivery Currently to Some States

(Lagos, Abuja, Calabar, Port Harcourt, Delta State, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna and Ibadan) we are also adding more States on a Frequent Basis.

QUESTION (3) How many Days before my Items are Delivered?***

ANSWER ~~~We take a Maximum of 3-4 days to deliver items outside of Lagos... Lagosians or persons based in Lagos receive their items from 1-4days max..

HOW TO PLACE ORDER

1. Text your NAME, FULL ADDRESS (where your Items will be Delivered to), ACTIVE MOBILE NUMBER & ITEM COLOR to our Representative via 2348100482812
2. Wait for your order to arrive your location within 3-4 days
3. Receive your ITEM(s)

You can also join our Whatsapp group conversation by dropping your mobile number or call us via 2348100482812 for any info TODAY!!!
Re: Order Your Phones,laptops,shoes From Jumia/konga*Pay-On-Delivery+FastDelivery* by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
Deliver this item by tommorrow or next and take your money.
I work at Calabar Free Trade Zone.
Call me!08060295965

https://www./hp-250-g3-intelr-coretm-i34gb-ram1tb-hddfreedos-laptop-black-1152680.html
Re: Order Your Phones,laptops,shoes From Jumia/konga*Pay-On-Delivery+FastDelivery* by TechLector: 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
AheadMarket:
Deliver this item by tommorrow or next and take your money.
I work at Calabar Free Trade Zone.
Call me!08060295965

https://www./hp-250-g3-intelr-coretm-i34gb-ram1tb-hddfreedos-laptop-black-1152680.html

provide your name and full address
Re: Order Your Phones,laptops,shoes From Jumia/konga*Pay-On-Delivery+FastDelivery* by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 27, 2015
TechLector:

provide your name and full address

Anthony Nwaka

Calabar Free Trade Zone
Murtala Mohammed Highway,
Calabar Municipal,
Calabar,
Cross River State.
Re: Order Your Phones,laptops,shoes From Jumia/konga*Pay-On-Delivery+FastDelivery* by TechLector: 7:13am On Dec 27, 2015
AheadMarket:

Anthony Nwaka

Calabar Free Trade Zone
Murtala Mohammed Highway,
Calabar Municipal,
Calabar,
Cross River State.

pay on delivery has been disabled for your location angry
Re: Order Your Phones,laptops,shoes From Jumia/konga*Pay-On-Delivery+FastDelivery* by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 27, 2015
TechLector:

Who disabled it?
Re: Order Your Phones,laptops,shoes From Jumia/konga*Pay-On-Delivery+FastDelivery* by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 27, 2015
TechLector:

Can you deliver to Aba?
Re: Order Your Phones,laptops,shoes From Jumia/konga*Pay-On-Delivery+FastDelivery* by TechLector: 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
AheadMarket:

Can you deliver to Aba?

yep
Re: Order Your Phones,laptops,shoes From Jumia/konga*Pay-On-Delivery+FastDelivery* by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
TechLector:

yep
Anthony Nwaka
52 Old Express Road,
Samek,
Ariaria,
Aba,
Abia State.

Call me when you're there
Re: Order Your Phones,laptops,shoes From Jumia/konga*Pay-On-Delivery+FastDelivery* by talabitola: 6:12am On Feb 05, 2016
Laptop name: Dell Latitude e6510, processor type: intel corei5 2nd generation, processor speed 2.5 GhZ, installed memory: 4GB, hard drive: 250GB, operating system: window7 upgradeable to window8,operation system bit : 32-bit operating system, screen size 15.6, dvdrw, webcam, Bluetooth, wireless..call or whatsapp me on 08070576047

Re: Order Your Phones,laptops,shoes From Jumia/konga*Pay-On-Delivery+FastDelivery* by TechLector: 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
price
Re: Order Your Phones,laptops,shoes From Jumia/konga*Pay-On-Delivery+FastDelivery* by Ifeanyi4491(m): 12:58am On Sep 03, 2016
hello bro can you deliever to enugu

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!...AUTHENTIC Ray-ban Aviators , Gunmetal Frame / 58mm Brown Gradient Lens / SOLD:Samsung S7 Edge Replica For Quick Sale / Huawei Mate 9 for sale -----Mint (Photos) SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.