Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown (9975 Views)

Tragic Singer Bitten By Cobra On Stage Keeps Singing For 45 MINUTES Before Dying / Bloodied Cricket Bat Found At Pistorius Home / Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by spikedcylinder: 3:08pm On Feb 13, 2009
More update.

Disgraced R&B star Chris Brown has made his first statement following his alleged beating of superstar girlfriend Rihanna - he posted an update on his private Facebook page reading: "You'll begin to see her true colors. Believe it!"

And it seems that the troubled singer has confirmed his split from the Barbadian beauty by changing his relationship status to 'single'.

Brown's comment appears to suggest Rihanna, 20, is partly to blame for the alleged attack which left her with heavy bruising, scratches and bite marks.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/02122009/news/nationalnews/brown_makes_first_statment_since_rihanna_154811.htm

Oh well. This further proves how nice and innocent he is doesn't it? undecided
Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by madarchord: 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2009
Rihanna deserved to be beaten. She is very disrespectful to her man and showing off her body. That is not the african way.
I hope the young man does not lose his career over this
Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by tboy1(m): 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2009
madarchord:

Rihanna deserved to be beaten. She is very disrespectful to her man and showing off her body. That is not the african way. I hope the young man does not lose his career over this
African way
Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by spikedcylinder: 4:04pm On Feb 13, 2009
tboy1:

African way

Lol!

Soon now, the geezer would be flogging Asian women around and telling them their asses are too flat and unafrican.
I don't know when Rihanna became African. undecided
Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by princesa(f): 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2009
enuf wit them
am moving to better things tongue
Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by bawomolo(m): 6:47am On Feb 14, 2009
madarchord:

Rihanna deserved to be beaten. She is very disrespectful to her man and showing off her body. That is not the african way.

hell na
Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by spoilt(f): 2:29am On Feb 15, 2009
madarchord:

Do we still have people that sound like this? in 2009? Seriously?
Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by zigbo(f): 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2009
spoilt:

Do we still have people that sound like this? in 2009? Seriously?

i swear. . .
Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by bornagain2: 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2009
chris brown has made a mistak 4 beten rihnna oooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 angry angry angry angry
Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by bornagain2: 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2009
chris brown has made a mistak 4 beten rihnna oooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by smurf1(f): 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2009
Gad Damn!!, he beat that gurl like she stole sumfin, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by CrudeOil2(m): 7:48pm On Feb 23, 2009
He chris browned her @$$
Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by KB1(m): 10:47pm On Feb 24, 2009
Damn, my wife started calling him Chris Beat-A-Bitch-Down Brown. cheesy
Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by spoilt(f): 12:47am On Feb 25, 2009
What was he thinking? 
Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by Epi: 3:43am On Nov 06, 2009
RIHANNA speaks out Chris Brown Exclusive Interview On Good Morning America 20/20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgeDIhrqvMU

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dbanj Visits NAFDAC Laboratory And Offices: Photos / Hustle O! See Rare Throwback Photo Of Anthony Joshua / Top Radio Presenter, Dan Foster Deported From Nigeria . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.