Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

My Life Is Now Better After Leaving My Wife – Naija Musician - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Life Is Now Better After Leaving My Wife – Naija Musician (646 Views)

Lil Kesh And Olamide After Leaving YBNL (Photo) / Naija Musician Omawumi Welcomes Second Baby In U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Life Is Now Better After Leaving My Wife – Naija Musician by bankypedro: 3:32pm On May 16, 2015
If you marry the wrong lady or a lady who allowed herself to be used as a tool by the devil, things can never be the same or better for you, until you get rid of her. Be watchful guys, they are many around! Popular Naija Musician, Zaki Azzay is not doing badly at the moment. Apart from getting a wonder on wheels recently, thus joining the league of G-Wagon owners, the singer has also completed his estate in Makurdi, Benue State. He said things have become rosier for him since he left his ex-wife. In his words: “It is very
http://naijagossipers.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Amaechi-1-300x245.jpg

Click the link below to Read More

Source http://naijagossipers.com/2015/05/16/my-life-is-now-better-after-leaving-my-wife-naija-musician/
Re: My Life Is Now Better After Leaving My Wife – Naija Musician by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 16, 2015
Complete the story here. The space is large enough to occupy it tongue

(1) (Reply)

Jennifer Lopez Looked Hot,stunning And Sexy At The Met Gala In NYC / Wale Gates Apologises Over Oshiomhole's Tweet; Deactivates Twitter Account. / Na Wa Oh !! Dencia Set To Launch Anti-aging Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.