Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Beckham, Balotelli And More Pays Tributes To Liverpool Legend Gerrard - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Beckham, Balotelli And More Pays Tributes To Liverpool Legend Gerrard (877 Views)

Tributes: Life And Times Of Keshi In Pictures And Videos / Muhammad Ali: The Greatest, A Lookback, Career And Tributes In Pictures. / #thanksstevie Gerrard The Liverpool Legend: Stats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beckham, Balotelli And More Pays Tributes To Liverpool Legend Gerrard by Coldplayz2(m): 3:48pm On May 16, 2015
David Beckham and Mario Balotelli were among the star names to pay tribute to Steven Gerrard ahead of the Liverpool captain’s final Anfield appearance.

The former England captain is set to pull the curtain down on his 17-year Liverpool career at the end of the season as he leaves Merseyside to seek pastures new and join MLS side LA Galaxy.

And as Gerrard prepares for his final Anfield appearance against Crystal Palace, the tributes have been flooding in for the Reds skipper – and here are some of our favourite updates.

David Beckham kept his message short and sweet as he posted the picture above of the duo on his Instagram account and wrote: “Loyalty…”

Former Liverpool man Suso posted the picture above on his Instagram account and wrote: “Very sad day today as a Liverpool supporter to see this captain leaving the club soon… Nobody can replace what he did for football..#legend.”

Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli wrote on Twitter: “stevengerrard #legend #respect #icon YNWA.”

Micah Richards shared the picture above on Instagram and added: “All the best to this legend on his last game at Anfield!! True legend. Didn’t win a league but one of the best midfielders of his generation! #loyalty was a honour to have played with him!”

Former Liverpool man Ryan Babel shared the photo above and wrote: “Steve G’s last game today at Anfield! Unfortunately i can’t watch the game because i have an away game myself but i hope it will be great day for all of the @liverpoolfc fans to say good bye to the legend.”

And the man himself shared the picture of his final Anfield pair of boots and wrote: “The boots I’ll wear today. A day I’ll never forget. I know I’ll never walk alone. #YNWA #predatorinstinct @adidasUK”

Source: http://www.allsoccerplanet.com/2015/05/photos-beckham-balotelli-and-more-pays-tributes-to-liverpool-legend-gerrard/

Source: TheSportReview.com
Re: Beckham, Balotelli And More Pays Tributes To Liverpool Legend Gerrard by Xslaze3xd(m): 3:52pm On May 16, 2015
A Real Legend!!!!!!

*tears of joy

Cc: Seun or Lalasticlala do the needful pls......
Re: Beckham, Balotelli And More Pays Tributes To Liverpool Legend Gerrard by SleekyP(m): 3:55pm On May 16, 2015
i like him.
Re: Beckham, Balotelli And More Pays Tributes To Liverpool Legend Gerrard by CountDracula(m): 3:58pm On May 16, 2015
Lemme see if 1 girl wil walk into dis thread
Re: Beckham, Balotelli And More Pays Tributes To Liverpool Legend Gerrard by CountDracula(m): 3:58pm On May 16, 2015
Gerrard na my mentor in terms of football
Re: Beckham, Balotelli And More Pays Tributes To Liverpool Legend Gerrard by Coldplayz2(m): 6:45pm On May 16, 2015
Cc: Seun or Lalasticlala do the needful pls
Re: Beckham, Balotelli And More Pays Tributes To Liverpool Legend Gerrard by Notion(m): 6:45pm On May 16, 2015
Respect to u Steven G
Re: Beckham, Balotelli And More Pays Tributes To Liverpool Legend Gerrard by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 16, 2015
Sad that Steven Gerrard is leaving...though not retiring....but still sad.

(1) (Reply)

Devin Aromashodu Celebrates 31st Birthday Today! / Meet The Boy Who Washed Clothes To Play Football / VIDEO: Chelsea 2-2 Barcelona + (4-2) On Penalties [international Champions Cup]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.