Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,517 members, 7,854,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:48 PM

Cynthia Morgan Puts Miss United Nations Pageant On Blast - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Puts Miss United Nations Pageant On Blast (1463 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] / Cynthia Morgan Puts Bare Ass On Display In New Photo. / Cynthia Morgan Puts Full Boobs On Display In A Bid To Relieve Election Tension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Morgan Puts Miss United Nations Pageant On Blast by talentarena(m): 5:02pm On May 16, 2015
Cynthia morgan puts miss united nations pageant on blast-I am not billed for the show, fans please ignore- Cynthia Morgan.

Dance hall and ragee queen cynthia morgan, has put the organisers of miss united nations pageantry on blast. In a statement published on her verified instagram and twitter page. She wrote- ” I am sorry to inform all my fans in abuja that I won’t be at the hiltons tonight for the miss united nations beauty pageant the organisers publicised with my name and brand but where unable to meet up with my requirements, payment was not made. Miss information. Sheers with love to my abuja fans, my love is always gonna be with you guy”

Now you know don’t be fooled the star girl won’t be at the event.

http://talentarenaafrica.com/2015/05/16/cynthia-morgan-puts-miss-united-nations-pageant-on-blast-i-am-not-billed-for-the-show-fans-please-ignore-cynthia-morgan/

Re: Cynthia Morgan Puts Miss United Nations Pageant On Blast by write2obi(m): 5:06pm On May 16, 2015
Fans This one also has fans undecided
Is that not that silicon bra i saw on the other thread she is putting on lipsrsealed
Re: Cynthia Morgan Puts Miss United Nations Pageant On Blast by Rikidony(m): 5:21pm On May 16, 2015
wetin she dey even singangry
Re: Cynthia Morgan Puts Miss United Nations Pageant On Blast by pretydiva(f): 7:20pm On May 16, 2015
Please she should stfu
Re: Cynthia Morgan Puts Miss United Nations Pageant On Blast by may01(f): 8:10pm On May 16, 2015
Op,that's not a blast
What she gave Queen Ure is what is called a blast

(1) (Reply)

Reminisce:Baba Hafusa Is Number 12 On The Billboard World Albums Chart. / Ini Edo Sizzles In This New Beautiful Pics / Check Out Dakore Akande's Birthday Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.