Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

See Why Etisalat Is The Best Network Provider In Nigeria (pics) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See Why Etisalat Is The Best Network Provider In Nigeria (pics) (4020 Views)

12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider / Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? / See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Etisalat Is The Best Network Provider In Nigeria (pics) by decode55(m): 5:48pm On May 16, 2015
smiley

5 Likes

Re: See Why Etisalat Is The Best Network Provider In Nigeria (pics) by decode55(m): 5:50pm On May 16, 2015
Happened just this evening. Felt I should share kiss

1 Like

Re: See Why Etisalat Is The Best Network Provider In Nigeria (pics) by imsuboi(m): 5:54pm On May 16, 2015
Wonderful shocked

mtn can never do this!

I'm porting on Monday!! angry

6 Likes

Re: See Why Etisalat Is The Best Network Provider In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 16, 2015
True, I once subscribed accidentally to a bb code on etisalat rather than a regular data plan, two days later etisalat refunded my money. I called no one. truly nice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Etisalat Is The Best Network Provider In Nigeria (pics) by heykims(m): 10:23pm On May 16, 2015
They also once refunded me with about 900naira they wrongfully debited from my account balance when they charged from my balance and not from my free mb which I didn't know had prematurely cleared off. They refunded me after I called the customer care, was also compensated with some megabytes..
Kudos....

6 Likes

Re: See Why Etisalat Is The Best Network Provider In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 16, 2015
Etisalat is really trying. There was a time i had 10MB on my MTN line so i browsed nonstop for some time only to later receive a prompt that i had exhausted my N234 credit while the 10MB was still intact. I called MTN customer care about 3 times and they promised to do something about it which they never did. MTN-Milking Those Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: See Why Etisalat Is The Best Network Provider In Nigeria (pics) by imsuboi(m): 10:57pm On May 16, 2015
Testimony thread. grin

Come and testify about the good deeds of etisalat kiss and the fraudulent practices of mtn angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Why Etisalat Is The Best Network Provider In Nigeria (pics) by SexyNairalander: 11:06pm On May 16, 2015
lols
Re: See Why Etisalat Is The Best Network Provider In Nigeria (pics) by lilmax(m): 11:10pm On May 16, 2015
nice
Re: See Why Etisalat Is The Best Network Provider In Nigeria (pics) by tempem: 11:11pm On May 16, 2015
Today isn't Sunday nah, why are testimonies roving?
Re: See Why Etisalat Is The Best Network Provider In Nigeria (pics) by kazzonline: 11:54pm On May 16, 2015
decode55:
smiley

Hello pls i had the same issues my data didnt roll over, pls how did u go about this i need ur reply asap!
Re: See Why Etisalat Is The Best Network Provider In Nigeria (pics) by imsuboi(m): 12:08am On May 17, 2015
tempem:
Today isn't Sunday nah, why are testimonies roving?

Today is Sunday tongue
Re: See Why Etisalat Is The Best Network Provider In Nigeria (pics) by encryptjay(m): 1:04am On May 17, 2015
imsuboi:

Today is Sunday tongue
grin
Re: See Why Etisalat Is The Best Network Provider In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 5:20am On May 17, 2015
hmm true
Re: See Why Etisalat Is The Best Network Provider In Nigeria (pics) by invisibleman2: 5:20am On May 17, 2015
i recharged my etisalat with 1000 naira and was given extra 2000 then after about 10 mins my data was auto renewed for 260mb, i called their customer care told them i dont want d mb and the should return my 1000 which d did d next day and us gave me extra 1000 after d returned it so i had 4000 naira credit in my fone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Etisalat Is The Best Network Provider In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 6:51am On May 17, 2015
I was credited 1200 seconds free airtime and SMS by etisalat after just making a minor complaint. Nothing beats etisalat honestly. They value and respect their customers.

Customer care is simply out of this world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Etisalat Is The Best Network Provider In Nigeria (pics) by ThisMeansWAR: 9:13am On May 17, 2015
Etisalat is the best network in Nigeria.. Simple as abc..

Unlike mtn that will be removing your money instead of data.. And won't refund the money.
I have to browse with 0 naira even when I have data on mtn... That damned network.

I want Etisalat to review their data price further though.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Etisalat Is The Best Network Provider In Nigeria (pics) by Humblebloke(m): 9:58am On May 17, 2015
Do people still use empty-hen....

Etisalat is definitely the best network.....
Re: See Why Etisalat Is The Best Network Provider In Nigeria (pics) by W3xy1(m): 10:23am On May 17, 2015
etisalat is the best
Re: See Why Etisalat Is The Best Network Provider In Nigeria (pics) by Temihatz(m): 11:09am On May 17, 2015
Stup*d MTN deducted 1500+ from my acct while there's still enough data on my phone. Called them several times, the last guy admitted the error and said he's going to forward it to their I.T group. About 24hrs later, I got a text that my case has been resolved. No compensation, nothing nothing.
Re: See Why Etisalat Is The Best Network Provider In Nigeria (pics) by halimaismywief: 11:21am On May 17, 2015
Free Download PC Games Wordpress themes software cracks
http://www.jinfan.info/

DriverPack Solution 14 free download full version
http://www.jinfan.info/2015/04/driverpack-solution-free-download-full.html

Winrar 5.20 Final free download full version
https://www.facebook.com/Winrar5.20Finalfreedownloadfullversion

Assassin Creed Unity creak free download full game
https://www.facebook.com/AssassinCreedUnityfreedownloadfullgame

Free Download full version software
http://www.jinfan.info/
http://www.lindapindadesigns.com/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxlxDtDusjglgw08yImUCkw/playlists
Re: See Why Etisalat Is The Best Network Provider In Nigeria (pics) by Fulanto(m): 11:25am On May 17, 2015
Of course am starting to like Etisalat these days cus have been enjoying their Call rate, free sms and data given. Started using it since 2 months ago and never regrets.
Re: See Why Etisalat Is The Best Network Provider In Nigeria (pics) by Krest3d: 11:44am On May 17, 2015
Etisalat have the best customer care. Prompt responses and adequate compensation when necessary. I am a living witness!
Re: See Why Etisalat Is The Best Network Provider In Nigeria (pics) by constance500: 12:28pm On May 17, 2015
grin Na to just complain unnecessarily for Etisalat sure pass now
Re: See Why Etisalat Is The Best Network Provider In Nigeria (pics) by ITbomb(m): 1:18pm On May 17, 2015
I have no reason to call mtn so I don't really care about the customer service.

Etisalat was the most expensive network even with the freebies both on call and data till recently.

I would rather switch from glo to etisalat than mtn to etisalat
Re: See Why Etisalat Is The Best Network Provider In Nigeria (pics) by Evans123(m): 4:21pm On May 17, 2015
Hello
I wnt to knw abat etisalat BB plans cos I don't knw which network BB plan to subscribe on my BB
I am looking for the cheapest subscription. Tnks
Re: See Why Etisalat Is The Best Network Provider In Nigeria (pics) by Drsheddy(m): 4:44pm On May 17, 2015
Please room what is the code for etsalat 1G monthly plans??
Re: See Why Etisalat Is The Best Network Provider In Nigeria (pics) by Megatone(m): 7:46pm On May 17, 2015
Evans123:
Hello
I wnt to knw abat etisalat BB plans cos I don't knw which network BB plan to subscribe on my BB
I am looking for the cheapest subscription. Tnks

Text BB to 200
Re: See Why Etisalat Is The Best Network Provider In Nigeria (pics) by Megatone(m): 7:52pm On May 17, 2015
Drsheddy:
Please room what is the code for etsalat 1G monthly plans??

*229*2*7#

But on selected lines.....................
Re: See Why Etisalat Is The Best Network Provider In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 17, 2015
etisalat and glo

nice job
Re: See Why Etisalat Is The Best Network Provider In Nigeria (pics) by decode55(m): 10:37pm On May 17, 2015
kazzonline:

Hello pls i had the same issues my data didnt roll over, pls how did u go about this i need ur reply asap!

Yeah. Call customer care
Re: See Why Etisalat Is The Best Network Provider In Nigeria (pics) by denedene(m): 11:32pm On May 17, 2015
using mtn,airtel n glo but it seems Etisalat is calling my name... any tips for a soon to be etisalater(just created) grin

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Mtn 2gb It Works Like Magic / What Do You Mostly Use Phoenix Browser For? / Installation Problem On My Nokia E65

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.