Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Why Has.nt Nas And eminem Collaborated???????? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Has.nt Nas And eminem Collaborated???????? (682 Views)

Drake And Eminem, Who Rap Pass. / Chai ! See What Drugs Did To Eminem's EX Wife (PHOTO) / "Don Jazzy Can We Date", "U Nt Ashram Of Ur Self" Another Replies (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Has.nt Nas And eminem Collaborated???????? by vikkytan: 8:10pm On May 16, 2015
nas and Eminem are clearly the best of. if not the best to ever to ever touch the mics.

They have respect for each other.in one of the latest interviews. Eminem said he.s a nas fan and nas says Eminem.s return to the rap game after his
hiatus back in the mids 00.s was:

nas; one of the most exciting things hip-hop can look forward to.he contributes so much musically and lyrically.. he.s amazing..

both have outstanding bodies of work but project together...... is quite the ghost town.

if my memory serves me right' the only time they. ve even come close to a collaboration .was when Eminem produced carry the cross on nas 2002 godson album..

they both appears on Dr dre.s .topless..but. I don't think that's an official track.. just something em created.

othan than that I don't think they.ve worked together which is a shame because as a fan of both nas and Em I feel collaborations between the two could of been a mind blowing..

- what are your thoughts?
-do you wish they.d work together?
-do you think it.s a wise choice they haven.nt collaborated ?
Re: Why Has.nt Nas And eminem Collaborated???????? by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 16, 2015
they are both sensible rappers.. and very different.. they both don't sing when they feel like... they don't have anything in common to sing about.... at least that's what I believe
Re: Why Has.nt Nas And eminem Collaborated???????? by armadeo(m): 8:22pm On May 16, 2015
correct your title.
Re: Why Has.nt Nas And eminem Collaborated???????? by vikkytan: 8:31pm On May 16, 2015
armadeo:
correct your title.
pls how can I do that
Re: Why Has.nt Nas And eminem Collaborated???????? by armadeo(m): 8:36pm On May 16, 2015
vikkytan:

pls how can I do that

you created the thread edit it.
Re: Why Has.nt Nas And eminem Collaborated???????? by vikkytan: 9:17pm On May 16, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Our Only Lady Trekker Arrives Gwagwalada / Rihanna And Benzema Takes It To The Next Step / ALBUM: Tyga - The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.