Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,695 members, 7,837,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Bush-meat Or Dead Meat?? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bush-meat Or Dead Meat?? (1034 Views)

Bush Meat, Pythons Being Sold Along Kubwa Expressway Abuja (Photos) / A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends / See The Bush Meat Killed In Our Farm Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bush-meat Or Dead Meat?? by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 16, 2015
if you are a bush meat lover, you have to be very carefull the type of meat you.

if you are a bush meat lover, there is 99.9% chance that you have eaten a carrion.

I am not here to scare you but to tell you of the truth. I am not advicing you to dread bush meat but to know the type you buy.

if you have ever bought a dried meat in the market in the name of buffalo, then be sure that you are an accidental necrophagous tongue (sorry for the tongue out) but it is true. dead cow are usually roasted and transported from northern nigeria to the eastern part by .... (you know the tribe nah) and sold in the name of buffalo meat. deceased and deseased animals that pose a threat to your health so please stop buying buffalo meat.
Re: Bush-meat Or Dead Meat?? by ogbanje1(f): 1:53pm On May 19, 2015
And why would Muslims do such a thing that is against the tenets of their religion? Muslims don't eat dead animals, I doubt they'll sell same to other people.

1 Like

Re: Bush-meat Or Dead Meat?? by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 27, 2015
ogbanje1:
And why would Muslims do such a thing that is against the tenets of their religion? Muslims don't eat dead animals, I doubt they'll sell same to other people.

nah, muslims dont eat carrion.

some igbos are the culprit beware!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

World Water Day / What Kind Of Bird Is It (photo)??? / Please Where Did I Go Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.