Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

The New Phyno, 17 Year Old Warri Boy Can Rap Like Phyno - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The New Phyno, 17 Year Old Warri Boy Can Rap Like Phyno (1326 Views)

Make A Warri Boy's Wish Come Thru With Just 2 Clicks. / Phyno: "So Far So Good" (Video) / 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Phyno, 17 Year Old Warri Boy Can Rap Like Phyno by dnuelly(m): 9:07pm On May 16, 2015
I Never wanted to believe This Until I Saw it with my Eyes and heard him do it with my ears, A friend of Mine invited Him To Perform in my Birthday and he started The phyno's Alobam, Man of The Year and finally drops His own Song... You Need Hear this Guy's Rap, He's a Rapperholic! He is called "Klinnix" though My friend who invited Him called Him "Warri Phyno".

Get His New Song tittled:"My Name". http://www.datafilehost.com/d/5a2442b4
Re: The New Phyno, 17 Year Old Warri Boy Can Rap Like Phyno by dnuelly(m): 6:42am On May 17, 2015
dnuelly:
I Never wanted to believe This Until I Saw it with my Eyes and heard him do it with my ears, A friend of Mine invited Him To Perform in my Birthday and he started The phyno's Alobam, Man of The Year and finally drops His own Song... You Need Hear this Guy's Rap, He's a Rapperholic! He is called "Klinnix" though My friend who invited Him called Him "Warri Phyno".

Get His New Song tittled:"My Name". http://www.datafilehost.com/d/5a2442b4

This Song Was Actually done By Warri Phyno (Klinnix), Kabba, Yung Jazzy and Ochen P
Re: The New Phyno, 17 Year Old Warri Boy Can Rap Like Phyno by Nobody: 11:07am On May 17, 2015
If he sings like phyno, then he should try singing lyk himself My 2cents
Re: The New Phyno, 17 Year Old Warri Boy Can Rap Like Phyno by Moarek5k: 9:55pm On May 30, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Get This Fresh Free Beat Produced By A.M.S @ Naijabeatstore.9japlaylist.com / Video - Mo'ma'lowo Short Video By Walexis / [music] Rema & Alpha P (RNA) – Starboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.