Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Which Tribe Has The Most Visionaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Tribe Has The Most Visionaries (4169 Views)

Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? / Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? / Which Tribe Has The Most Nairalanders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Tribe Has The Most Visionaries by pneumaticos(m): 9:43pm On May 16, 2015
I have been looking closely at the three major tribe in nigeria to find out which of them think about the well bieng of their ( people )
Among which will you find a substancial few with visions aimed towards the betterment of their people

Which among them will go the extra mile even if it will cost them much,

I am not really on the tribal thing but culture of a tribe could help the men who will inturn make changes in the society

I had wanted to give it to the yorubas,but my mind is
saying the crateria i may want to use( RELIGION) is not the

best...

So ,who can give us a good yardstick to judge
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Visionaries by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 16, 2015
being visionary is an individual thing not a tribe thing. op ur question is invalid.
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Visionaries by pneumaticos(m): 9:54pm On May 16, 2015
masterchi:
being visionary is an individual thing not a tribe thing. op ur question is invalid.

Being visinary has a lot to do with culture,

And each.tribe have it own culture

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Visionaries by ezeagu(m): 9:55pm On May 16, 2015
Go out and count.
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Visionaries by pneumaticos(m): 9:56pm On May 16, 2015
ezeagu:
Go out and count.

Ok, are you one or not
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Visionaries by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 16, 2015
pneumaticos:

op what does it mean to be visionary?
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Visionaries by praise010(m): 10:08pm On May 16, 2015
You wanted to give it to the Yorubas

Abeg give it to them

Case closed.
mchewwwwwwwwwww
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Visionaries by ifyan(m): 10:11pm On May 16, 2015
praise010:
You wanted to give it to the Yorubas

Abeg give it to them

Case closed.

mchewwwwwwwwwww

Proof it.
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Visionaries by pneumaticos(m): 10:14pm On May 16, 2015
masterchi:
op what does it mean to be visionary?

I already communicated the notion to you
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Visionaries by SOUNDKING: 10:15pm On May 16, 2015
pneumaticos:

guy off that topic.
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Visionaries by pneumaticos(m): 10:17pm On May 16, 2015
SOUNDKING:
guy off that topic.

Dont understand you
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Visionaries by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 16, 2015
pneumaticos:

I already communicated the notion to you
so the notion u communicated is determined by tribe?
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Visionaries by Ruffychuks: 10:49pm On May 16, 2015
waste of mb bullshit
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Visionaries by tobtap: 10:58pm On May 16, 2015
with due respect to other tribes in naija...u just have to give it to the yorubas...they were the first in almost every field of human achievement. thou the other tribes have caught up with them....none can be said to have surpass the yorubas.
candid opinion

4 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Visionaries by BlackTechnology: 11:13pm On May 16, 2015
pneumaticos:
I have been looking closely at the three major tribe in nigeria to find out which of them think about the well bieng of their ( people )
Among which will you find a substancial few with visions aimed towards the betterment of their people
Which among them will go the extra mile even if it will cost them much,
I am not really on the tribal thing but culture of a tribe could help the men who will inturn make changes in the society
I had wanted to give it to the yorubas,but my mind is
saying the crateria i may want to use( RELIGION) is not the
best...
So ,who can give us a good yardstick to judge

Igbos

Our culture demands that those with more advantage should empower those with less advantage.

This is the major secret behind our large number of successful people cool
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Visionaries by Nobody: 12:08am On May 17, 2015
We ALL know its the YORUBAS but our brothers from the east will not agree due to their innate hate and inferiority Complex.

Without any sense of bias or favour, I award it to the YORUBAS.

3 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Visionaries by chiedu7: 12:12am On May 17, 2015
Alcatraz001:
We ALL know its the YORUBAS but our brothers from the east will not agree due to their innate hate and inferiority Complex.

[size=14pt]
How can you say the East has hate?

Wasn't it a Yoruba Oba that Promised to Drown the Easterners?

Wasn't it a Yoruba Governor that deported Easterners from Lagos?

Wasn't it a Yoruba Doctor that advocated the killing of Easterners?

NOW WHO IS FULL OF HATE NOW?
[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Visionaries by Nobody: 12:22am On May 17, 2015
chiedu7:

[size=14pt]
How can you say the East has hate?

Wasn't it a Yoruba Oba that Promised to Drown the Easterners?

Wasn't it a Yoruba Governor that deported Easterners from Lagos?

Wasn't it a Yoruba Doctor that advocated the killing of Easterners?

NOW WHO IS FULL OF HATE NOW?
[/size]

I won't be drawn into this back and forth discussion with you so please let's not derail this thread.

Contribute to this thread and let's making it intellectually stimulating.

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Visionaries by chiedu7: 12:54am On May 17, 2015
Alcatraz001:

I won't be drawn into this back and forth discussion with you so please let's not derail this thread.

Contribute to this thread and let's making it intellectually stimulating.

[size=14pt]You said Easterners are full of hate, so I replied giving you proof of tribal hatred towards the EAST.

And yet you evade the questions.

WHO IS FULL OF HATE?

THE OBA'S HATRED TO DROWN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBXgM26B-Ik

THE GENOCIDAL DOCTOR

THE GOVERNOR DEPORTING IGBO'S
[/size]

Alcatraz001:

[size=16pt]SO I ASK YOU AGAIN WHO IS FULL OF HATE?[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Visionaries by chuose: 12:59am On May 17, 2015
chiedu7:

[size=16pt]SO I ASK YOU AGAIN WHO IS FULL OF HATE?[/size]

Alcatraz001 Kindly Answer the Question Above ^^^

6 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Visionaries by Francis5: 3:14am On May 17, 2015
Alcatraz001:

When a lizard falls down it nods its head in self praise. You are a lizard.

4 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Visionaries by AnambraDota: 7:10am On May 17, 2015
Francis5:

When a lizard falls down it nods its head in self praise. You are a lizard.

Yolobass are the Zulus of Nigeria, they are hatefilled, covetous, lazy, backstabbers

3 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Visionaries by babyfaceafrica: 7:19am On May 17, 2015
This thread will turn into another tribe bashing..@OP..why are u doing this?
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Visionaries by VoteOutPDPJona: 7:45am On May 17, 2015
babyfaceafrica:

The OP couldn't even be objective in his/her post. He/she asked us a question and went ahead to give us the answer even before we could think out an answer... bloody ethnic moro.n! angry angry

Seun, close down this thread before the number of casualties get out of hand.
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Visionaries by babyfaceafrica: 7:50am On May 17, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:

The OP couldn't even be objective in his/her post. He/she asked us a question and went ahead to give us the answer even before we could think out an answer... bloody ethnic moro.n! angry angry

Seun, close down this thread before the number of casualties get out of hand.
I tire for people o..this tin is annoying
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Visionaries by pneumaticos(m): 7:52am On May 17, 2015
babyfaceafrica:

I opened it for the few who are ready to reason and learn,

For those hating ,its because of their lack of understanding

Mature yorubas and igbos have developed their relationship above this level of reasoning,(hating each other)

I stand to be corrected on this statement(the igbos and the yorubas still remain the closest pals of the three tribes.)forget all this ranting by kids who lack the understanding of how the society is structured...they will end up marrying themselfs(yorubas and igbos)
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Visionaries by babyfaceafrica: 8:01am On May 17, 2015
pneumaticos:

I opened it for the few who are ready to reason and learn,

For those hating ,its because of their lack of understanding

Mature yorubas and igbos have developed their relationship above this level of reasoning,(hating each other)

I stand to be corrected on this statement(the igbos and the yorubas still remain the closest pals of the three tribes.)forget all this ranting by kids who lack the understanding of how the society is structured...they will end up marrying themselfs(yorubas and igbos)
maybe maybe not,you know nairalanders and what most of them will do to threads like this,ethnic comments will flow..you should simply have avoided that..its well
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Visionaries by after1: 10:38am On May 17, 2015
[s]
AnambraDota:

Yolobass are the Zulus of Nigeria, they are hatefilled, covetous, lazy, backstabbers
[/s]

Coming from a jobless animal from the South East. A worthless tribe of human eaters, Yeeboes are cursed and so shall it be. I will always torment your miserable life until you stop insulting other tribes on every thread. A fool at 40, is a fool forever. Leave the village and stop depending on your aged mother for food, at your age you still live in that mud hut in the village with your mother. Be useful for once Ebuka Phils.
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Visionaries by chiedu7: 10:54am On May 17, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Coming from a jobless animal from the South East. A worthless tribe of human eaters, Yeeboes are cursed and so shall it be. I will always torment your miserable life until you stop insulting other tribes on every thread. A fool at 40, is a fool forever. Leave the village and stop depending on your aged mother for food, at your age you still live in that mud hut in the village with your mother. Be useful for once Ebuka Phils.

(1) (Reply)

HOW AWOLOWO HELPED IN CELEBRATING MEDIOCRITY PER EXCELLENCE / Nnamdi Kanu Makes "#hole In Buhari Neck" To Trends On Twitter (photos) / Some Names That Have Always Confused Me About Their Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.