Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Check Out The Wonder Drink That Can Burn Fat In 4 Days!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Check Out The Wonder Drink That Can Burn Fat In 4 Days!!! (673 Views)

Aloe Power - Know More About This Wonder-drink / My Left Ear Has Been Blocked For 4 Days Now... Help!!! / Almond Slimming Tea Available Now.....burn Fat Fast Without Side Effects. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Wonder Drink That Can Burn Fat In 4 Days!!! by Yemiolads(f): 9:49pm On May 16, 2015
If you are trying to lose weight fast and you've tried several methods that don't seem to work, you should definitely read this and try it out:

By means of a simple drink that will refresh you, you can reduce the fat deposits accumulated on the key spots of the body.

Ingredients:
8 glasses of water
1 spoon of grated ginger root
1 medium-sized fresh cucumber with a medium size, peeled and cut into thin pieces
1 medium-sized lemon, cut into pieces
12 leaves of mint

Mix the indicated ingredients with water. Leave the mixture during the night so that the ingredients can discharge their aromas, so consume it during the following day. Whenever you’re thirsty, just have this drink. At least for 4 days, prepare fresh water every day and you won’t miss the result.

This drink will not do any wonders, however with moderate nutrition divided into 5 smaller meals, as well as regular physical activity, your waist will become thinner, and your abdomen will become flat, without a day of starvation. Eight glasses of water are indicated as the base of every healthy nutrition. Regardless of whether we want to lose extra pounds and maintain the existing weight, water helps in the performance of all bodily functions without major difficulties.

Culled From www.opeyemioladotun..com

Re: Check Out The Wonder Drink That Can Burn Fat In 4 Days!!! by browneyes7(f): 9:57pm On May 16, 2015
Do I av 2 do d mixture evyday or I mixture can stay for 4days...I ddnt get dt part dt y I'm asking
Re: Check Out The Wonder Drink That Can Burn Fat In 4 Days!!! by Yemiolads(f): 10:07pm On May 16, 2015
New mixture each day, you should finish each mixture during the course of 1 day, it's just 8 glasses of water.

(1) (Reply)

13 Items Individual Should Not Share. / The Power Of Aloe – From The Inside Out. / Photo:lastma Official Slumps On Traffic Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.