Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Dele Momodu Celebrates 55th Birthday With Wife And Children (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Celebrates 55th Birthday With Wife And Children (photos) (27200 Views)

Dele Momodu Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today / Dele Momodu Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today! / Diezani Alison-madueke Celebrates 55th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu Celebrates 55th Birthday With Wife And Children (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 10:01pm On May 16, 2015
Chief Dele Momodu turned 55 today and he celebrated with his family and friends. Here are pictures from the celebration.

http://www.enjoygram.com/delemomoduovation

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Celebrates 55th Birthday With Wife And Children (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 10:02pm On May 16, 2015
More

1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Celebrates 55th Birthday With Wife And Children (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 10:04pm On May 16, 2015
More.

1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Celebrates 55th Birthday With Wife And Children (photos) by IamDejman(m): 10:06pm On May 16, 2015
It's funny. The man fat but some pikin dey skinny

I wish the Uncle Dele, A strong APC Man, a Happy Birthday. May he live long to witness the Change come to Nigeria

2nd Ftc today.
Like I Said, this and more are signs of good things coming my way

Make I use style advertise https://www.nairaland.com/2316259/lasu-vs-ibadan-poly-nairaland

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Celebrates 55th Birthday With Wife And Children (photos) by Ebubeslym(m): 10:06pm On May 16, 2015
Great.

happy b.day Dele
Re: Dele Momodu Celebrates 55th Birthday With Wife And Children (photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 10:06pm On May 16, 2015
HBD

Lovely family
Re: Dele Momodu Celebrates 55th Birthday With Wife And Children (photos) by IfyAwazie(f): 10:06pm On May 16, 2015
Nice family. Congrats.

Bydway, y u dey close thread? All ur thread wey dey dry na him u dey take do shakara because u b moderator for nairaland, mtchewww.sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Celebrates 55th Birthday With Wife And Children (photos) by buygala(m): 10:07pm On May 16, 2015
They should have gotten him a gym or some strong weight-loss product, instead of that cake undecided

Dude already looks like a heart attack waiting to happen... He had better work on his weight before he renders those nice-looking kids fatherless embarassed

Happy Birthday to him sha..... Wishing him, more importantly, enough sense to work hard on trimming down his fat smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Celebrates 55th Birthday With Wife And Children (photos) by dave2meek(m): 10:07pm On May 16, 2015
HBD to him
Re: Dele Momodu Celebrates 55th Birthday With Wife And Children (photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 16, 2015
He is fat, so is his wife and his children, their head is big and they're obviously bleaching, all the money they've been spending in their entire lives is Nigeria's fund, well I pray this birthday won't be his last so he can live to face the wrath of GMB.
Re: Dele Momodu Celebrates 55th Birthday With Wife And Children (photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 16, 2015
The only thing I like about this is the cake. Asides that, I don't care.
Him celebrating his birthday is totally non of my business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Celebrates 55th Birthday With Wife And Children (photos) by okooloyun1(m): 10:12pm On May 16, 2015
How many times are we to celebrates his birthday on NL today.
Re: Dele Momodu Celebrates 55th Birthday With Wife And Children (photos) by tobtap: 10:13pm On May 16, 2015
hbd
Re: Dele Momodu Celebrates 55th Birthday With Wife And Children (photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 10:13pm On May 16, 2015
Our mama don born, e remain our papa.

Dele .
Dat belle deserve standing Ovation

But wait 55yrs
Na only for naija everybody dey use football age .

Ladies are always 28 wen dem wan tell d guy sey na marriage next
Civil servants don swear affidavit tire
Twin dey senior im 2nd with 5yrs
Ladies face dey young pass dia legs upon sey na head dey 1st comot

DELE! Happy Birth Day
God be with you.

Dele you remember this drink sha .
U don near 50 wen dis drink comot for market!
5yrs ago

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Celebrates 55th Birthday With Wife And Children (photos) by Texcoco(m): 10:13pm On May 16, 2015
A slobbering fat f**k...at this rate the only way he can satisfy any woman or his wife is if she was a cannibal.
Re: Dele Momodu Celebrates 55th Birthday With Wife And Children (photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 16, 2015
You see the simple cake?? smiley. Big men no need make noise!!
Make one stage 3 actress do baiday, she go get reach 10 cakes of different colours, shapes and sizes! And them go still call am 'surprise birthday bash' angry undecided undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Celebrates 55th Birthday With Wife And Children (photos) by baybeeboi: 10:14pm On May 16, 2015
big man simple life....i like the dude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Celebrates 55th Birthday With Wife And Children (photos) by ireneony(f): 10:15pm On May 16, 2015
simple n classic
cool!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Celebrates 55th Birthday With Wife And Children (photos) by cold(m): 10:15pm On May 16, 2015
That obesed man. When he becomes bedridden he'll be like 'ah my enemies have succeeded'. He'll forget when he was eating starter,breakfast,lunch,dinner and dessert in one fell swoop. Hit the gym man!
Re: Dele Momodu Celebrates 55th Birthday With Wife And Children (photos) by tlops(m): 10:15pm On May 16, 2015
The first pic got me confused... Wondering what was standing in the cake!

Ovation things! HBD
Re: Dele Momodu Celebrates 55th Birthday With Wife And Children (photos) by latuntop(m): 10:16pm On May 16, 2015
well, Happy birthday.
Re: Dele Momodu Celebrates 55th Birthday With Wife And Children (photos) by Sholah96(m): 10:17pm On May 16, 2015
Moving near...
Re: Dele Momodu Celebrates 55th Birthday With Wife And Children (photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 16, 2015
Happy birthday to him.
Re: Dele Momodu Celebrates 55th Birthday With Wife And Children (photos) by tociano009(m): 10:17pm On May 16, 2015
undecided
Re: Dele Momodu Celebrates 55th Birthday With Wife And Children (photos) by gurunlocker: 10:21pm On May 16, 2015
is that his green d.cik on the cake
Re: Dele Momodu Celebrates 55th Birthday With Wife And Children (photos) by baybeeboi: 10:21pm On May 16, 2015
Borrussia:
He is fat, so is his wife and his children, their head is big and they're obviously bleaching, all the money they've been spending in their entire lives is Nigeria's fund, well I pray this birthday won't be his last so he can live to face the wrath of GMB.

your contribution in every thread is always on the minus(-) side.
When will you get your brain out of that bowl of pap?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Celebrates 55th Birthday With Wife And Children (photos) by shaboti: 10:23pm On May 16, 2015
Why he come do mouth like asari dokugbo ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Celebrates 55th Birthday With Wife And Children (photos) by eyeview: 10:28pm On May 16, 2015
This my guy that claims APC strongman now but when he contested for the presidency,he got one vote which made me ask 'if he voted himself,who did his wife vote for?'
Re: Dele Momodu Celebrates 55th Birthday With Wife And Children (photos) by Goahead(m): 10:28pm On May 16, 2015
One "SHARE" all
Re: Dele Momodu Celebrates 55th Birthday With Wife And Children (photos) by pretty16(f): 10:28pm On May 16, 2015
Wow! He is my Birthday Mate. Happy Birthday to Us. *smiles*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Celebrates 55th Birthday With Wife And Children (photos) by Aitee1: 10:28pm On May 16, 2015
Can those kids hit the gym already, I dislike obese children like kilode angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Celebrates 55th Birthday With Wife And Children (photos) by shamecurls(m): 10:30pm On May 16, 2015
Mercedes, BMW, Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Chevrolet, Ford, Volkswagen etc. If there's any car you want we can get it for you at a very affordable rate and in less than 5 weeks .Kindly click dis link www.reldepcars.com and contact us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

These 20 Things Will Improve Your Life / Boko Haram Attacks UN Team And Soldiers In Bama / #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.