Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

UNIZIK Crisis Deepens As SUG President Releases An Emotional Letter. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIZIK Crisis Deepens As SUG President Releases An Emotional Letter. (1298 Views)

Chaos In UNIZIK As SUG Screening Result Leaves 7 Out Of 9 Candidates Unopposed / Uniabuja SUG President Suspended Over Alleged Fund Looting / Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIZIK Crisis Deepens As SUG President Releases An Emotional Letter. by Emyben(m): 10:04pm On May 16, 2015
■■■■■■■■STATE OF EMERGENCY■■■■■■■
. . . . . . . . . ARISE O ZIKITES ARISE ! ! !
I refrain from sounding in this tone but the Vice Chancellor
has declared war, as the President of the Students' Union
Government, the peace of the University community and
environs is my utmost Piority but with the degenerating
situation I can see that the University Management is less
concerned.
Information reaching me confirms that the Students
Representative Council has been compromised and the
Speaker has been given an ultimatum to Impeach a
sitting President before the 19th day of this month, they ll
need to follow layed down Constitutional Procedures but
more than 4 stages of that procedure has be breached as at
the time of writing this.
It is disheartening that the PRO of this great institution in
whom I had revered is busy releasing bunch of lies to the
press... what do I expect? He's trying not to get fired.
Let it be noted that dialogue has failed as access to the Vice
Chancellor has been denied by his Personal Assistant, and
the Vice Chancellor is bent on winning. Lols. . . he's taking it
as a fight.
Gone are the days when students ask questions, these days
students are wanted dead because a lecturer doesn't want
to answer a question, please what else are we doing in
Unizik? It's indeed pathetic!
My heart goes out to members of the staff who are crippled
and can't help but follow orders, it's well.
DEAR ZIKITES, IF I EVENTUALLY GO DOWN, BE REST
ASSURED I DID WHAT YOU SENT ME TO DO.
My removal from office will be the genesis of the worst to
befall our great institution under this present administration.
And in case they've forgotten, I reaffirm my stand, I stand
with the students.
I really really can't stand aside and look, human rights going
down the drain.
Let aluta continue, the spirit is within!
If you're seeing this, inform everyone, your people, your
sector, and your structures... for the love of Unizik.
Noble C. Eyisi (Rotr. Comr.)
President, Students' Union Government,
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.

Fynestboi, olawalebabs, Richiez Pls move to front page, the Nigerian public needs to see what is happening in Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka. # lalasticlala

3 Shares

Re: UNIZIK Crisis Deepens As SUG President Releases An Emotional Letter. by shaddi(m): 10:06pm On May 16, 2015
.you're on your own (OYO)

Every abokki with him own kettle.[s][/s] sad angry

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Crisis Deepens As SUG President Releases An Emotional Letter. by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 16, 2015
Its like this guy has forgotten the reason why he came to school... i guess, five or four years ago he was a jambito...now the mumu has grown wings angry
Re: UNIZIK Crisis Deepens As SUG President Releases An Emotional Letter. by Emyben(m): 10:15pm On May 16, 2015
shaddi:
.you're on your own (OYO)

Every ababoki with him own kettle.[s][/s] sad angry
Before nko, u follow me come this world?
Re: UNIZIK Crisis Deepens As SUG President Releases An Emotional Letter. by younghartz(m): 10:22pm On May 16, 2015
this Is what I can MIND

you never leave a MAN behind
Re: UNIZIK Crisis Deepens As SUG President Releases An Emotional Letter. by Emyben(m): 10:26pm On May 16, 2015
Tomfrench:
Its like this guy has forgotten the reason why he came to school... i guess, five or four years ago he was a jambito...now the mumu has grown wings angry

Well, put it this way. He has the balls to challenge authorities which truthfully many Nigerian youth lack. Isnt that what we need to promote? Well, i dont know.
Re: UNIZIK Crisis Deepens As SUG President Releases An Emotional Letter. by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 16, 2015
Emyben:

Well, put it this way. He has the balls to challenge authorities which truthfully many Nigerian youth lack. Isnt that what we need to promote? Well, i dont know.
yea.... what if they wipe his reg no he should stop sticking his head out like that..
Re: UNIZIK Crisis Deepens As SUG President Releases An Emotional Letter. by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 16, 2015
Front page please
Re: UNIZIK Crisis Deepens As SUG President Releases An Emotional Letter. by Crispels(m): 12:11am On May 17, 2015
Eyaahh!!

In the spirit of solidarity, comrades from Lagos State University,LASU,are with you bro.

May the spirit of Aluta,see you through.

May the oppressors,never truncate the struggle.

Aluta Continua, Victoria Ascerta!!!!
Re: UNIZIK Crisis Deepens As SUG President Releases An Emotional Letter. by Nobody: 1:56am On May 17, 2015
now this has turn into a full scale drama...hope nollywood directors are watching?

well,let's see how it all play out but I know there's no school that can stand when its students are against her administration.

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna University Suspends Lecturer Over Facebook ‘hate Speech’ / Why English Is So Hard! (PHOTO) / 2016/2017 Agbami Medical And Engineering Professionals Scholarship Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.