Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,176 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Music Company Scouts For New Talents - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Company Scouts For New Talents (922 Views)

To Music Lovers: A Music Company Needs A Receptionist And Networking Personnel / To Music Lovers/ Graphic Designers: Do You Want To Work For A Music Company? / Music Studio Seeks New Talents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music Company Scouts For New Talents by metoo(m): 1:14am On Sep 13, 2006
our company is located in china , covering four major sectors, one of our sector(entertainment) are on the verge of scouting for new talents, how good can you sing, we are seeking to recruit,train and manage a new talent artist, have you written your own song and now you are looking for a company to sponsor you, here's a good chance, we get to listen to your song, or even send us the script and then we get to decide if it's marketable or not, provided it's in english we can do it, why not check out our website(www.jaitco.com) click on the second character on the right for english version.better still you can send all enquiries , request or even your song via e-mail to(wherebiz@yahoo.com)
Re: Music Company Scouts For New Talents by ANDSTEL(m): 10:08am On Sep 13, 2006
Metoo,
this ur site all in chinese is not helping matters at all. i couldnt access any information cos i was unable to locate where the second letter u made mention of is found on the page. i think dat will frustrate many who will want to interact wit u.
Do something about dat as fast as possible.
Cos i ve got my piece of music here which i would love to relate wit ur company for a deal based on.
Andstel
Re: Music Company Scouts For New Talents by Douzy(m): 10:36am On Sep 13, 2006
@ ANDSTEL

Click on the second orange button on the top right corner.

This is why I had wanted to go to China to teach English language.

(1) (Reply)

Poll : Hiphop Is Dead / What Happened To The Group Trybesmen / Shakira Vs Beyonce I.e Beautiful Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.