Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Create Your Own Job, No Job For Nigeria! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Create Your Own Job, No Job For Nigeria! (733 Views)

Create Your Own Job From Scratch; Draw From My Experience / When There's No Job And You Are Ready To Accept Any Salary / Advice:50k Job No Transport Or 70k Job On Island To Spend 15k Transport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Create Your Own Job, No Job For Nigeria! by Webleonaides(m): 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2009
Nigerians are you still on this job search thing? the truth is that job is scarce in nigeria, employers don't want to employ and those with a job don't want to leave their job for someone else. so what's the big deal about. do you know that you can create your own jobs. how? just visit these sites. very packed i tell you.
www.freeinternetnaija..com
www.howtomakemoneynaija..com
i wish you all the best and am sure you will start smiling like this after visiting. smiley smiley cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Workforce Test / Multimedia Training Center Opens In Surulere / Republic Of Malta Economic Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.