Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Four Steps On How I Installed Peace Between Couples Having Family Problems - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Four Steps On How I Installed Peace Between Couples Having Family Problems (773 Views)

Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? / What's The Appropriate Age Gap Between Couples? / Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Steps On How I Installed Peace Between Couples Having Family Problems by darlington22(m): 12:20am On May 17, 2015
This E-Book is based mainly on how I installed peace back to a family having problems. Do you know families of today have developed deferent kinds of problem which they ought not to. Actually from the beginning both parties (couples) see this problem as a minor one and when not looked into properly, it becomes a major and destructible problem. I have taken out pain to list out the possible solutions and how they can be applied. This is done by the help from God. So I have decided to place this book for sale at a very affordable price. The book cost #2000. This is information no one must miss because it is very important for both singles and married couples. If interested you can please reach me through my Email on popsdarlington@gmail.com
Re: Four Steps On How I Installed Peace Between Couples Having Family Problems by ARIES70: 12:29am On May 17, 2015
Thanks a lot sir for this great book. please i will love to get the pat B of your work.
Re: Four Steps On How I Installed Peace Between Couples Having Family Problems by emorse(m): 12:32am On May 17, 2015
Op no vex o but from experience, I think its best to stay away from couples' wahala. If you're not careful, you'll end up in between them and they'll both be hostile to you. But again, maybe your techniques will prevent that sha.
Re: Four Steps On How I Installed Peace Between Couples Having Family Problems by darlington22(m): 12:32am On May 17, 2015
Ok Aries70. But the part B of the book is not yet out. i just wrote this and you are the first to get my book. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Four Steps On How I Installed Peace Between Couples Having Family Problems by darlington22(m): 12:37am On May 17, 2015
Emorse it is just a guide to help couples solve problems and nothing more.. thanks for your comment though.
Re: Four Steps On How I Installed Peace Between Couples Having Family Problems by Nobody: 1:25am On May 17, 2015
You can also install it through USB DRIVE. grin
Re: Four Steps On How I Installed Peace Between Couples Having Family Problems by bellong: 6:29am On May 17, 2015
So you are selling part A of book for three thousand bucks? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

What you wrote must have been given to you straight from heaven to attract such price.

And I think you are talking to yourself on this thread... viz-a-viz Aries and darlington.
Re: Four Steps On How I Installed Peace Between Couples Having Family Problems by alt3r3g0: 6:46am On May 17, 2015
bellong:
So you are selling part A of book for three thousand bucks? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
What you wrote must have been given to you straight from heaven to attract such price.
And I think you are talking to yourself on this thread... viz-a-viz Aries and darlington.
My thoughts exactly.

You make a post with a nameless book. And nine minutes later, someone has ordered, read and is asking for part 2. Haba...fear God na
Re: Four Steps On How I Installed Peace Between Couples Having Family Problems by Nobody: 6:52am On May 17, 2015
alt3r3g0:

My thoughts exactly.

You make a post with a nameless book. And nine minutes later, someone has ordered, read and is asking for part 2. Haba...fear God na
lol. boys are not smiling. man must wack. abeg free OP make him sell him pamphlet. lol
Re: Four Steps On How I Installed Peace Between Couples Having Family Problems by darlington22(m): 7:46am On May 17, 2015
Bellong Aries was the first person to buy my book. And he bought it out side this forum. Thanks for your post tho..

(1) (Reply)

Wife Kills Hubby For Allegedly Keeping Late Night In Kaduna / Can You Allow Your Chidren To Read A Book Like This? / What Sort Of School Is This? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.