Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,283 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) (27832 Views)

Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC / Charles Okah Attempts Jumping From Court’s Third Floor / Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by MrKIZITO(m): 3:55am On May 17, 2015
haba
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by bigfrancis21: 3:56am On May 17, 2015
Francis5:

Copycat. You know what you did. Lol

Ogbu oge...OO! Mba, m ga-ano na-eche gi okiwa? I ya-asikwa. grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by Francis5: 4:08am On May 17, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Ogbu oge...OO! Mba, m ga-ano na-eche gi okiwa? I ya-asikwa. grin

Obu kwa nu akuko ochie
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by Francis5: 4:09am On May 17, 2015
FastShipping:

You are the same person who opened the rubbish islamic crap and open this old news with another moniker that the world saw sometime last year.

What is your gain in this nonsense? Too many kids in men's clothing in politics section.

Are you drunk?
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by tunshe: 4:17am On May 17, 2015
Nneka123:
old news!!!

I Saw this on Linda Ikeji's blog around last year undecided

Nairaland way to go! lipsrsealed

I'm thinking it's the first person to comment that rushed to put this on FP. undecided

You right! It's an old news but remember the number of clicks is directly proportional to nairaland revenue.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by smsshola(m): 4:19am On May 17, 2015
Ishilove:
FTC, yaaaaay!!! cheesy

Back to the topic. We Nigerians like to show ourselves anywhere we are.

Although, I do think he is one of these US born Nigerians who are only Nigerians in name alone, because a true blooded 'born in Naija' Nigerian will not have time for this kind of iranu.

So why did he scale the fence? To greet Obama?? He needs to come back home and trek all that excess energy away. angry

because he wanted to make headlines.. on every tabloid.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by Kingbilo(m): 4:31am On May 17, 2015
Nigerian Prince of bel Air

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by jorlons(m): 4:32am On May 17, 2015
Op this shiit happened in 2014 according to some comments here so permit me to ask; Da phuck is wrong wiv you

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by folashele(m): 4:35am On May 17, 2015
42n8dzydoo:
Wetin him wan do?
He fit just wan snap send home like that.
Abi o or maybe the guy see dollar way dey grow for tree he wan pluck naija sharp guy na trouble he want na trouble he get
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by lights: 4:44am On May 17, 2015
This happened on 24 Oct 2014 so what kind of delusional person brought this to the frontpage especially after it was already on the frontpage when it happened back then undecided

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by Obijulius: 4:58am On May 17, 2015
These sophisticated idiots giving everyone a bad name.

Please can we just divide this country and let their slave masters from the North ride them to the fullest.

I am tired of being in the same country with these people, feeding them and still having to suffer the humiliation of their crass stupidity.

Most educated desperadoes.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by Obijulius: 5:02am On May 17, 2015
It doesn't matter when it happened.

The fact is that it happened. News is never stale. All you need to do is analyse the possible impact this oil head's inherited stupidity will have on other Nigerians who have legitimate reasons for being in the US.

The chrsitmas day bomber's action has left a bad name on our reputation.

Same with the fool Adesanya Dominic.

lights:
This happened on 24 Oct 2014 so what kind of delusional person brought this to the frontpage especially after it was already on the frontpage when it happened back then undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by betty202020(m): 5:14am On May 17, 2015
Maybe he want to search Obama's office to take away criminal report of pending drug deals of his political mentor and godfather. According to the news, he made same effort sometime ago armed with knife. White house teach him how to behave well.
Ishilove:
FTC, yaaaaay!!! cheesy

Back to the topic. We Nigerians like to show ourselves anywhere we are.

Although, I do think he is one of these US born Nigerians who are only Nigerians in name alone, because a true blooded 'born in Naija' Nigerian will not have time for this kind of iranu.

So why did he scale the fence? To greet Obama?? He needs to come back home and trek all that excess energy away. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by Lollypee(m): 5:17am On May 17, 2015
Because his a Yoruba guy nobody is saying sh*t abi.. . If the guy is igbo now this thread would have been littered with lots of sh*tty comments. This is a lesson for u northerners and westerners, we from the east got no time for hate

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by Nobody: 5:18am On May 17, 2015
Ishilove:

LWKMD!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
i don't know what this is doing on frontpage or is it because you're FTC ? This happened around 24th october 2014, follow the link in the OP and see the date attached to the article.

After that, please take it off frontpage.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by DECOtech(m): 5:18am On May 17, 2015
He should come and jump Asorock fence and lets see if he would live to tell the stroy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by lights: 5:19am On May 17, 2015
Obijulius:
It doesn't matter when it happened.

The fact is that it happened. News is never stale. All you need to do is analyse the possible impact this oil head's inherited stupidity will have on other Nigerians who have legitimate reasons for being in the US.

The chrsitmas day bomber's action has left a bad name on our reputation.

Same with the fool Adesanya Dominic.

If i were to dig up some Old thread about some Politician or some issues in this Country (which is more of a concern to us) will the Mods also push it to the frontpage because "hey look its a new thread! Lets not factcheck it and just use it to get traffic" huh ?
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by Okijajuju1(m): 5:31am On May 17, 2015
Wetin dey worry this Yoruba boy?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by Nobody: 5:32am On May 17, 2015
bigfrancis21:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigerian-arrested-for-jumping-white-house-fence/192124/

Who put this up here?
This is old news na
Wasn't this last year or did he jump over the fence again?
Seun ,it looks like your super moderators are drinking Kai kai
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by luthorcorp: 5:34am On May 17, 2015
lolz,wait ooo make una no tell me say una believe this piece of usual nairaland lies....so one of te most secured buildings in the world was so easy that even an unarmed man could jump through.......alot of ppl here need broad shoulders
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by VoteOutPDPJona: 5:35am On May 17, 2015
Pipsland78:
Yoruba man arrested for jumping the White House fence.

Yes...because if a Nigerian is caught with drugs in Asia they would say "Igbo man caught with drugs"

A very unfortunate development. Good or bad, we are Nigerians. Old news by the way
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by Nobody: 5:35am On May 17, 2015
luthorcorp:
lolz,wait ooo make una no tell me say una believe this piece of usual nairaland lies....so one of te most secured buildings in the world was so easy that even an unarmed man could jump through.......alot of ppl here need broad shoulders

It was all over CNN then please
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by Nobody: 5:36am On May 17, 2015
Okijajuju1:
Wetin dey worry this Yoruba boy?

Okija nwa mama where have you been
Did madam deliver twins ?
You've been so scarce
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by GbengaJimoh(m): 5:39am On May 17, 2015
Must be an Ibadan boy. He wan go thief. Ode!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by justi4jesu(f): 5:40am On May 17, 2015
angry
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by luthorcorp: 5:45am On May 17, 2015
babyosisi:

It was all over CNN then please
and wot stops u from pasting the link
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by Genea(f): 5:46am On May 17, 2015
yipeeeeeeee its my birthday,am so happy I could see another yr in my life,may all my hrt desires come tru .Amen
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by StealthyMe(m): 5:58am On May 17, 2015
He thinks he is in Nigeria where even the Leaders be jumping over the fence... undecided
Think again bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by Nobody: 6:00am On May 17, 2015
nightmile:
I think he was taken cocaine for the first time. If you are taking coke for the first time your brain will be telling your mind to do or believe things that are not possible. Naija man cant do that for nothing am sure he was going for one of presido's daughters.

Speaking from experience I guess!
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by neonet(m): 6:00am On May 17, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Can You Guess What Buhari Was Telling These States Governors In This Photo? / Last US Military Plane Out Of Afghanistan Ends America's longest war / Treck For Gej From Abuja To Otuoke.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.