Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Photo Of Cult Members Burying Their Counterpart Who Was Killed In Edo State. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo Of Cult Members Burying Their Counterpart Who Was Killed In Edo State. (1287 Views)

See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel / Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound / This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Cult Members Burying Their Counterpart Who Was Killed In Edo State. by dainformant(m): 6:29am On May 17, 2015
Pictured above are Cult Members trying to bury their late counterpart who was slain by rival gang in Edo state. According to a source who uploaded the pictures online, the group reportedly known as "Eiyes" were pictured doing their thing after their member fell a victim in the battle of supremacy. CULTISM DOESN'T PAY. The wisest and strongest is he that is alive

source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/05/president-elect-muhammadu-buhari-to.html

Re: Photo Of Cult Members Burying Their Counterpart Who Was Killed In Edo State. by delishpot: 6:37am On May 17, 2015
I pity all of them that are still alive. Water dey pass garri and dem think say dem fit convert am to akanmu lipsrsealed
Re: Photo Of Cult Members Burying Their Counterpart Who Was Killed In Edo State. by xreal: 6:40am On May 17, 2015
The kind brotherhood love this people have heehn.

How I wish killings and all those social vices could be stopped.
Re: Photo Of Cult Members Burying Their Counterpart Who Was Killed In Edo State. by importexpert(m): 6:42am On May 17, 2015
look at how people are wasting their lives. this is exactly what happens when we do not have plans for the future
Re: Photo Of Cult Members Burying Their Counterpart Who Was Killed In Edo State. by Ezedon(m): 6:46am On May 17, 2015
When he get to hell, he will be a Capone there
Re: Photo Of Cult Members Burying Their Counterpart Who Was Killed In Edo State. by shakazuldadon: 6:55am On May 17, 2015
Good for them
Re: Photo Of Cult Members Burying Their Counterpart Who Was Killed In Edo State. by Nobody: 8:23am On May 17, 2015
I would have JOINED them, if not that they look WRETCHED...
Re: Photo Of Cult Members Burying Their Counterpart Who Was Killed In Edo State. by freemanbubble: 11:18am On May 17, 2015
the matter too much for edo state o. Benin city to be precise! After south america, edo state have the highest number of cultist. Na for benin you go see boys and girls, top people for government. Millionaires, billionaires, chiefs and kings be cultist! Them dey celebrate cultist for benin!
My area dey hot na for benin. Police dey pick boys anyhow. The truth be say eiye nor dey hear word. Them too dey show their self. Na so aye go kill them finish beause aye na big boys and eiye na more of children

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Cake My Household Used To Celebrate Chelsea. / Pic: Mother And Baby Die In Flood Disaster In Ghana / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.