Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

See What Happens When Your Sister Catch You Online. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See What Happens When Your Sister Catch You Online. (1400 Views)

See What Happens When You Mistakenly Shout Sai Baba In A Fuel Queue(pic) / Hilarious: What Happens When A Calabar Girl Visits And Your Dog Barks / See What Happens When A Calaba Girl Visits You. (pix So Funny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happens When Your Sister Catch You Online. by Cirphrank(m): 7:52am On May 17, 2015
Big sis saw me on whatsapp, and next thing she sent a message and the message was my full name. My first name, my middle NATIVE INDEGENIOUS name, with my surname also native. And thus the below ensued.

Re: See What Happens When Your Sister Catch You Online. by chekasforchekas: 8:05am On May 17, 2015
Fuckup
Re: See What Happens When Your Sister Catch You Online. by Cirphrank(m): 12:57pm On May 17, 2015
chekasforchekas:
Fuckup
No b small.
Re: See What Happens When Your Sister Catch You Online. by SuperSuave(m): 2:19pm On May 17, 2015
Lmao...that's one of the reason ion like it when my family knows my online IDs, dem go dey monitor pesin life in HD. angry
Re: See What Happens When Your Sister Catch You Online. by Cirphrank(m): 4:47pm On May 17, 2015
SuperSuave:
Lmao...that's one of the reason ion like it when my family knows my online IDs, dem go dey monitor pesin life in HD. angry

True yarn.

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Evening / 8 Crazy Things You Didn't Know About Phyno / Laugh Till You Tied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.