Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Share Your Testimonies. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Testimonies. (3918 Views)

Eye Charity Testimonies: How We Make 30k From 6k In 2days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Testimonies. by Juvante(m): 12:47am On May 18, 2015
You want to play ostrich? @ all, This was his post My brother, that's why I always advice people 2 expand their horizons! As U can see I referred to her as a NORDIC QUEEN in my post! 4 those that don't know "nordic" is a term that refers to countries in the northern part of europe like norway, sweden, switzerland and denmark! Cherlene lives in norway, she's a part time student and health worker and she is part white, part indian and part black! Her kids are half black also! When she finds U worth the effort she may also confirm all the things I just told you about, I won't give U her e-mail address or her phone number because I'm a razorblade nigga! @ the end of the day FUNLORD is a boss! Ask of me and get familiar with my level! The game is easy if you sabi how 2 play! D"
Now compare it to mine
1. She is not a part time student, rather, she is a Full time student. She has never been a health worker. 2. She is not part indian, part white, and part black! I don't even know where you got that idea from! Have u ever seen her parents' pictures? She is a coloured Southie, and you should know how they look, since you have expanded your horizons! 3. Her kids are not half caste. Do you know the nationality of their father? Prove me wrong or shut up!
Can anyone ask him to call me a liar??
Re: Share Your Testimonies. by funlord(m): 12:51am On May 18, 2015
Juvante:
You want to play ostrich?
@ all,
This was his post
My brother, that's why I always advice people 2 expand
their horizons! As U can see I referred to her as a NORDIC
QUEEN in my post! 4 those that don't know "nordic" is a
term that refers to countries in the northern part of europe
like norway, sweden, switzerland and denmark! Cherlene
lives in norway, she's a part time student and health worker
and she is part white, part indian and part black! Her kids
are half black also! When she finds U worth the effort she
may also confirm all the things I just told you about, I won't
give U her e-mail address or her phone number because
I'm
a razorblade nigga! @ the end of the day FUNLORD is a
boss! Ask of me and get familiar with my level! The game is
easy if you sabi how 2 play! D"

Now compare it to mine

1. She is not a part time student, rather, she is a Full
time student. She has never been a health worker.
2. She is not part indian, part white, and part black! I
don't even know where you got that idea from! Have u
ever seen her parents' pictures? She is a coloured
Southie, and you should know how they look, since you
have expanded your horizons!
3. Her kids are not half caste. Do you know the
nationality of their father?
Prove me wrong or shut up!

Can anyone ask him to call me a liar??
......Lmfao! I wanted 2 ask how old U are but I'm sure U can't count that high! Lord have mercy!
Re: Share Your Testimonies. by Juvante(m): 1:04am On May 18, 2015
funlord:
......Lmfao! I wanted 2 ask how old U are but I'm sure U can't count that high! Lord have mercy!
I am old enough to admit my flaws in public, rather than hide behind panty hoses. If you google search your full name, i hope it gets beyond the main search page! If PTDF found my final year project as worthy enough to finance a research on, who are you to ask if I can count!
Why are you scared to call me a liar? Simply, call me a liar and invite the lady herself to come online, and tell the whole of Nairaland that she is half white,half black and half indian! She should say she only school part time!
I dare you to demand for her to come online and tell everyone that i posted a cock and bull story!
Do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Share Your Testimonies. by funlord(m): 8:10am On May 18, 2015
Juvante:

I am old enough to admit my flaws in public, rather than hide behind panty hoses. If you google search your full name, i hope it gets beyond the main search page! If PTDF found my final year project as worthy enough to finance a research on, who are you to ask if I can count!
Why are you scared to call me a liar? Simply, call me a liar and invite the lady herself to come online, and tell the whole of Nairaland that she is half white,half black and half indian! She should say she only school part time!
I dare you to demand for her to come online and tell everyone that i posted a cock and bull story!
Do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU ARE A. LIAR! I have already exposed YOU as such! Keep deceiving yourself, PTDF my ass! YOU are a NOBODY, which was why you were trying to tag me like the lonely troll you are! Even a primary school child that comes and read our exchanges would decode that you have been found out, 2 bad next time look before you leap so that you don't end up in a pile of shite! You keep sayin I should call her! Your like a little girl son, screaming in abject shame 4 being caught after soiling herself in class, Lol! Now answer the following questions or forever hold your peace "THE WHAT'S APP PICTURE I POSTED IS IT REAL OR NOT AND WHOSE NUMBER ENDS WITH THESE FIVE DIGITS 89251?" If you can't answer these 2 then Meeeeeen you really are weak! Now do the needful and swerve into that nearby landfill, I've given you your shallow 15minutes, its time for you 2 return 2 your rabbit hole and keep having fun with your roomate "smigel the precious"! Tw.at!
Re: Share Your Testimonies. by donbigboy(m): 1:28am On May 19, 2015
Guys, Is high time you all stop this shits

Its annoying when two grown adults fights un necessarily in public!!

-one love-

Cheers...
Re: Share Your Testimonies. by lordmahatra2: 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
I want to thank Dr.lord mahatra for what he has done for me, at first i taught this was not real but until i just decided to give him a try. i told him that my ex lover which i loved with all my heart left me for another, all Dr.lord mahatra did was to laugh and said he will be back to me within 48hours time, i taught he was lying but to my greatest surprise my lover called me within 48hours and said he want to see me, i was shocked then he came over to my place and started begging that i should forgive him, immediately i forgives him and now we are back and he his really madly in love with me. All thanks to Dr.lord mahatra he is indeed wonderful, in case you need help contact him on +2348073082764 or reach him on his is private email: Lordmahatraspelltemple@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Prepaid Meter Is Reading At A High Rate / Have You Noticed This Scary Thing Happening Online Since 2005? / Meet Antoinette Cassidy aka Casie Snow, Friend To Teenage Actress Regina Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.