Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Lost - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lost (2680 Views)

Lost And Prison Break (season 4 Download Links In 3gp Or Mp4 Or Small Sized Avi) / TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? / Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lost by nddy(m): 6:51am On Oct 27, 2005
95% healed
Re: Lost by hotangel2(f): 7:05am On Oct 27, 2005
coolie
Re: Lost by WesleyanA(f): 7:08am On Oct 27, 2005
and nobody watches passions. that's sad
Re: Lost by hotangel2(f): 7:11am On Oct 27, 2005
arghhh.. Passions can make someone run crazy! My friend is crazy. She made all her classes in a way that they won't interfere with passions. Plus she reads each episode on this website she goes on. And she's always having hypertension. Gosh that show is Arghhhhhhhhh... When u finish one.. u want to see the next and the next. And when u miss one.. u feel lost. Arghhhhh.. i wish u can see my facial expression. That show is annoying! I'd rather watch "All My Children".
Re: Lost by WesleyanA(f): 7:15am On Oct 27, 2005
the one thing i hate about it is that i can't watch it except during summer/ holidays. the other thing i hate about it is that it's only 30 mins that's way too short and it's not like they don't show those annoying commercials liek every 5 mins. the third thing i hate about it is that i get lost sometimes and have to go online to catch up with it (when i have the time to).

passions rock!
Re: Lost by hotangel2(f): 7:16am On Oct 27, 2005
U hate all those stuffs abt it and it still rocks?

That show is addictive annoying, stupid and has no head. DO U KNOW HOW MANY EPISODES HAVE BEEN MADE? They have been going for like what.. 5 years? Gosh... I wonder how people follow all that.
Re: Lost by da808cutie(f): 11:09am On Oct 27, 2005
oi create a passions thread, im officially kicking Passions out of this thread grin

oh my gah, lost was wicked yesterday (UK) can't wait for next week's one
Re: Lost by ijebuman(m): 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2006
Thought i was the only one watching Lost  cheesy Does anyone have idea when the second series will start in the UK?
Re: Lost by pejuhottie(f): 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2008
hi nairalanders! i happen to have seen lost season 4. you're right it gets boring sometimes but it's a very interesting movie to watch. i thot kate & jack would eventually fall in love but alas ! nothing like dat seems to be happening. . . . if only our nollywood actors can do their assignment thoroughly before producing a film, it will be better. you hardly can tell jack is not a professional surgeon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Seasonal Film Is The Most Watched Of All Time In Nigeria? / Download Funny Video: House Of Ajebo- Are You A Car Dealer (mp4 / 3gp) / Video: Meet The Woman With The World Biggest Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.