Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Lost - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lost (9005 Views)

Lost And Prison Break (season 4 Download Links In 3gp Or Mp4 Or Small Sized Avi) / Where Can I Download Movies Series On The Internet For Free Example Lost,heroes / TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost by odada(m): 7:27am On Aug 13, 2007
What do you all think about LOST?i have seen seasons 1-3!i got so addicted to the series and attached to the characters,i cant wait for season 4 cool
Re: Lost by dinozzo(m): 10:51pm On Aug 13, 2007
Lost is the best tv show ever. Love every bit of it. Its a long wait for season 4, feb 2008 sad.
Re: Lost by odada(m): 12:31am On Aug 14, 2007
tell em' brov!i loved every inch of it----------------awwwwwwwwwwwwww cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lost by bigspif(m): 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2007
It was hell of a nice series but they seemed lost at the end of season 3 (disappointed with the ending) still things were not explained such as the killer smoke etc
Re: Lost by odada(m): 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2007
YEAH, I loved every inch of it!what do u guys feel about MICHEAL betraying them?then whos your favorite LOST character?i mean hate him or loathe him i loved SAWYERS humour---and he laid the 2 dangerously sexy females too cool
Re: Lost by bigspif(m): 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2007
Yeah sure Sawyer is da man, but my main man is Sayid the tikriti, then Lock and the dude guy.
Re: Lost by annmarien(f): 9:43am On Aug 18, 2007
i totally have the hots for sawyer, love him through n through- accent n everything. did sawyer ever bang kate shocked, i also like sayid, charlie n some other peeps, not really feeling jack but he's an ok leader, see what michael's love for his son has made him do. pls what happened on d last ep of season 3. wasn't able to watch. any info would help,thanks. @ big spif, who is the dude guy?
Re: Lost by dinozzo(m): 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2007
Hey lost fans check out the Season 4 trailer. To say what happened will spoil the excitement. I'll just say it was a mind blowing season finale. I also suggest not watching this trailer, it has some scenes from the finale.
Re: Lost by odada(m): 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2007
@ann marien
sawyer completely shagged the hell-outta- Kate wink wink although kate claimed she did it because she thought the "others" would kill him?but after the one time she kept crawling back for more in sawyers tent---but to be fair to her she did it because jack started avoiding her!lets say she was getting back at jack for hitting on one of the chiks from the 'others",,,men the end of season was hot damn! cheesy cheesy what do you want to know?

@topic
I totally loved  SAYID too men!but charlie was annoying for a while?hated the fact that Michele Rodrigez had to leave too Locke i will say was geeting too overwhelmed about the island he forgot who he was?

what other dude?dude @big spif
Re: Lost by odada(m): 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2007
Abeg produce the link to the thrailer bikonu grin grin grin @dinozzo
Re: Lost by dinozzo(m): 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2007
@ ann marien and odada, dude guy is fat hugo. He is always using the word dude. odada click on season 4 in my previous post.
Re: Lost by dinozzo(m): 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2007
its not really a trailer, just seen it now myself. Its more like scenes from previous episodes in season 3, the finale most especially. It isn't an official trailer.
Re: Lost by odada(m): 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2007
yeah just seen it------you were right about hugo mendez DUDE cool i soooooooo cant wait for season 4 men! cheesy cheesy cheesy

@topic
I especially love pen' her undying love---------------awww tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lost by xJaysonx(m): 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2007
1 Prison Break>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 100 Lost(s).
Re: Lost by odada(m): 11:41pm On Aug 19, 2007
x Jayson x:

1 Prison Break>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 100 Lost(s).
         grin grin grin grin you are LOST for shizzy wink
Re: Lost by xJaysonx(m): 10:13am On Aug 20, 2007
odada:

grin grin grin grin you are LOST for shizzy wink

Sorry it was an understatement.

Super Story >>>>>>>>>>> Lost.

If that is better.
Re: Lost by Modups1(f): 11:47am On Aug 20, 2007
OMIGOSH!!!
i just luv dis series, have just concluded season 3 and all i can say is WOW  shocked shocked shocked ,what a cliff hanger
i luv everybody but my faves are:

jack (d leader of course)
kate (tough cookie)
sun (very determined)
sayid (his technical know how has helped a lot)
hugo aka hurley (lovable & cute like a teddy)
james aka sawyer (sarcastic humour)
locke (wierd but was really relevant in seasons 1 & 2)

can hardly wait for season 4
Re: Lost by odada(m): 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2007
@ xjayson x
Super Story >>>>>>>>>>> Lost.
Is this a joke cos i definately aint laffing now angry angry

@modups
cool,i love the cast you mentioned and totally cant wait for season 4 myself cheesy cheesy cheesy

L O S T cool
Re: Lost by simplyme3(f): 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2007
@Odada

Get lost.
Re: Lost by odada(m): 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
my OBOATIOKO friend you followed me here again @simply me would love to get lost with you tongue tongue
Re: Lost by debosky(m): 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2007
simply_me is a guy unless you are gay odada, I'm sure you wont want to get lost with him wink
Re: Lost by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:31pm On Aug 20, 2007
great show

can't believe I have to wait til February though angry
Re: Lost by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2007
btw Kate isnt a tough cookie, she's a stupid tart.
Re: Lost by odada(m): 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2007
debosky:

simply_me is a guy unless you are gay odada, I'm sure you wont want to get lost with him wink
 debosky how na cool simply_me cant be a guy dude check out her profile?av had a duel with the sassy gurl over at the sexuality forum!

@thief of hearts
lol,so whos your favourite character?huh
Re: Lost by odada(m): 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2007
why did you say kate's stupid dear?dont want to be presumptous but does it have anything to do with her bedding SAWYER? @thiefof hearts
Re: Lost by debosky(m): 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2007
sassy wetin?

Odada don't tell me you are taking that bait on her profile hook line and sinker? there are countless men masquerading as ladies and vice-versa on nairaland, It seems to be the poor man's alternative to having a sex change operation. they can exhibit those hidden male/female tendencies here without the pain and expense of operating grin grin
Re: Lost by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2007
na that one just makes her a LovePeddler

she's a stupid tart cos she likes to act like she's tough but all she does is get in their way and waste their time.

remember when she picked up the doll that got them trapped.

she sucks

I perfer sun and even she has issues.

the best female truly is Juliet, im glad Jack is with her.
Re: Lost by odada(m): 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2007
@debosky shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked you dont say! no wonder shehe keeps posting obscene comments angry angry thanks for the correction dude cool
so have you ever seen LOST? cheesy

@Thief of hearts
grin grin grin grin aiight dear u are of course entitled to your own opinions lol,but i feel kate is sort of twisted and has issues like everyone of the 48 peeps on the island? I think SUN is a fake?theres still plenty we dont know about her---then the fact that shes been deceiving her husbby all the while with the english language thingy,baby and his mums
Re: Lost by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2007
like i said sun has issues but when it comes to dealing with people and having sense instead of being a sex kitten in a triangle, sun is the one.
Re: Lost by dinozzo(m): 12:11am On Aug 21, 2007
Most chicks hate Kate, I don't know why. Juliet is pure evil angry.
Re: Lost by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:24am On Aug 21, 2007
No she's not.

She's the only person who hasnt done something evil in her past.
Re: Lost by Modups1(f): 8:08am On Aug 21, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

between Kate isnt a tough cookie, she's a stupid tart.
just cos she slept with sawyer doesn't make her a tart, its not like she slept with all d guys on d island.

dinozzo:

Most chicks hate Kate, I don't know why. Juliet is pure evil angry.
dont know why kate is hated, wat bout ben and d others i agree juliet is evil, something not right bout dat woman
ThiefOfHearts:

No she's not.

She's the only person who hasnt done something evil in her past.
lets wait till season 4 to find out if she hasnt truly done anything bad in her past, dont trust dat lady one bit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amazing Violin Rendition Of Davido's "Dami Duro" At Nigeria's Got Talent / Reason Why Gbenga Aruleba, Imoni Amarere Were Sacked From AIT – Chief Raymond / Dan Ibro Is Dead - Popular Hausa Comedian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.