Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Share Your Sports Betting Strategy And Let's Help Ourselves. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Sports Betting Strategy And Let's Help Ourselves. (2407 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Sports Betting Strategy And Let's Help Ourselves. by Smartlife(m): 10:27am On May 17, 2015
Good day punters. I hate it to see people selling repackaged strategy to others which won't do good to them. We are in this game all together and we should put head together to beat this bookies so I would want us to share our strategy which gives us more chances of returns.

My strategy :

I bet on the most scoring half between first and second half and I make more money through this means. One thing is that it carries good odd. After some little research I normally place two face bet.

For example : most scoring half first half 3.00, second half 2.00 and the same 3.05. I normally bet on second half plus the same. Assuming I bet 5000# on second half, I also bet on the same with 5000# making it 10,000. So I get my money back if goals were more scored in the second half while I earn 2500# as gain if goals were the same between halves if ends zero zero.
Re: Share Your Sports Betting Strategy And Let's Help Ourselves. by iPopAlomo(m): 10:48am On May 17, 2015
And if all the goals are scored in the first half...?
Willing to share my strategy... following sha...
Re: Share Your Sports Betting Strategy And Let's Help Ourselves. by Smartlife(m): 11:07am On May 17, 2015
iPopAlomo:
And if all the goals are scored in the first half...?

Willing to share my strategy... following sha...

You loose if all is scored in first half but statistics have shown that more goals are scored in second half. Drop yours bro we are following too
Re: Share Your Sports Betting Strategy And Let's Help Ourselves. by mcmbonu: 11:13am On May 17, 2015
You can check my strategy here at ( www. bizworld forum.com)
Re: Share Your Sports Betting Strategy And Let's Help Ourselves. by iPopAlomo(m): 11:15am On May 17, 2015
1.5+ goals...

Two teams each in England lower divisions leagues...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Sports Betting Strategy And Let's Help Ourselves. by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 17, 2015
This strategy can be use for both under/over 2.5 and BTTS....

Use bari91 or soccerway dot come,though i prefer the later.

For over2.5 and BTTS
Look team that have played at least 3/5 match
Check for the home team and away team.
Make sure their stats is like this.
OOOUU or OUOOU and not UUOOO or UOUOO,make sure the first start with and over.

you can check their H2H stats,but i don't really like checking cos,to me i believe their recent stats will determine the H2H..

If you want to check their H2H stats,mk sure you follow dsame procedure as stated above...

For under 2.5 it should be the opposite way.

Then go to statsarea . com or prosoccer . gr or soccervista . Com to comfirm if ur game is dsame with their site if 2 out of the 3 site go with ur game...u can choose.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Sports Betting Strategy And Let's Help Ourselves. by AlterEnigma(m): 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2016

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Mtn On Sim Re-registration. / UBA's Nine Months Profit Grows By 33% To N78 Billion / Handbag Wholesellers In Lagos Island Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.