Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

PHOTO: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Mum Who Just Turned 89 Years Old - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Mum Who Just Turned 89 Years Old (1661 Views)

Joke Silva Is An Ageless Beauty In These Gorgeous Photos / Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva / Liz Da-silva Celebrates Her Birthday Today, Shares Some Nice Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Mum Who Just Turned 89 Years Old by olokfor: 10:55am On May 17, 2015
Veteran actress, Joke Silva's mum turned 89 yesterday May 16th. The respected actress shared words in celebration of her mum on social media. Taking to instagram, she wrote;

'My mama is 89 today. Dr (Mrs) Abimbola Silva. One of the first female medical Dr's in Nigeria. Lord I'm privileged to care for my gorgeous mama. Thank you.' Happy birthday to Mama Joke.

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/05/photo-joke-silva-celebrates-her-mum-who.html

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Mum Who Just Turned 89 Years Old by olokfor: 10:55am On May 17, 2015
Re: PHOTO: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Mum Who Just Turned 89 Years Old by Nobody: 10:56am On May 17, 2015
Wow! HBD Grand ma. Cheers!
Re: PHOTO: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Mum Who Just Turned 89 Years Old by cozy7(m): 10:58am On May 17, 2015
Haaaaa! Is that not "shoki" d 89yr old woman is dancing?
Anyway, it's none of my business.......HBD MOM!
Re: PHOTO: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Mum Who Just Turned 89 Years Old by Chanchit: 11:00am On May 17, 2015
She made use of the right english, that woman is gorgeous @89. A fruit does not fall far from its tree. Wishing her more happy years in good health.
Re: PHOTO: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Mum Who Just Turned 89 Years Old by kilokeys(m): 11:02am On May 17, 2015
a rich fulfilled life
Re: PHOTO: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Mum Who Just Turned 89 Years Old by emerged01(m): 11:09am On May 17, 2015
nice one
Re: PHOTO: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Mum Who Just Turned 89 Years Old by lumzybo: 11:39am On May 17, 2015
Mama, u trained ur daughter well. God bless u n HBD. Stay blessed
Re: PHOTO: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Mum Who Just Turned 89 Years Old by pretydiva(f): 1:10pm On May 17, 2015
She's biuriful n stil luks strong. Hbd 2 u ma
Re: PHOTO: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Mum Who Just Turned 89 Years Old by esther1994(f): 4:48pm On May 17, 2015
olokfor:
Veteran actress, Joke Silva's mum turned 89 yesterday May 16th. The respected actress shared words in celebration of her mum on social media. Taking to instagram, she wrote;

'My mama is 89 today. Dr (Mrs) Abimbola Silva. One of the first female medical Dr's in Nigeria. Lord I'm privileged to care for my gorgeous mama. Thank you.' Happy birthday to Mama Joke.

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/05/photo-joke-silva-celebrates-her-mum-who.html

Happy birth day grand ma

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Mum Who Just Turned 89 Years Old by julietchic(f): 7:38pm On May 17, 2015
lumzybo:
Mama, u trained ur daughter well. God bless u n HBD. Stay blessed

she trained her daughter well, hw?
A woman that doesn't know how to cook food.

happy birthday ma
Re: PHOTO: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Mum Who Just Turned 89 Years Old by lumzybo: 8:23pm On May 17, 2015
julietchic:

she trained her daughter well, hw?
A woman that doesn't know how to cook food.

happy birthday ma
I don't get it pls. Who doesn't knw how to cook? Joke or the mama? If it's Joke, how come her marriage with olu-jacobs is still a reference point to many people? Dear, mayb u need to tell me what I don't knw.

#patiently waiting
Re: PHOTO: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Mum Who Just Turned 89 Years Old by angelTI(f): 8:33pm On May 17, 2015
lumzybo:

I don't get it pls. Who doesn't knw how to cook? Joke or the mama? If it's Joke, how come her marriage with olu-jacobs is still a reference point to many people? Dear, mayb u need to tell me what I don't knw.

#patiently waiting

She said it herself that she doesn't know how to cook. That's non of my business though

Happy birthday mama
Re: PHOTO: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Mum Who Just Turned 89 Years Old by lumzybo: 9:13pm On May 17, 2015
angelTI:

She said it herself that she doesn't know how to cook. That's non of my business though

Happy birthday mama

Ehen... guess they both learnt how to handle their ish... Its maturity. Good4them

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian-british Actress Ashley Madekwe Strips Naked To Promote Sneakers (pics) / PHOTOS: Stephanie Okereke's Hubby & Founding Father Of Zambia,kenneth Kaunda / Omg!! See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Has Got Everyone Talking (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.