Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,932 members, 7,863,299 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:51 PM

Agents Wanted In Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Agents Wanted In Nigeria (612 Views)

Smart Game Console And Tablet PC Distributors And Agents Wanted / Sales agents wanted for WHEEL The Wonderful Kerosene stove / Tablet Pc Distributors And Agents Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agents Wanted In Nigeria by carsales1: 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2009
Hello,
I am a car deaer based in the UK and I am looking to start exportation
to Nigeria. I have make contact with a reliable workshop that would handle
the conversions from Right hand drive to Left hand drive.
I need a reliable agent there in Nigeria that would work for me and help me
with clearing and selling. As my agent you would also handle payments from
clients and you would get your commissions accordingly which you make my
own payments directly to me.
I need a reliable and trustworthy agent and not just anybody that would have
intentions or ripping me off because on the long run you would bebefit from this
and make a lot of money.

If you are interested in becoming my agent, there is a one off fee of N25,000 only
which would be used to registered you under my business name and setup our
contract agreement. The reason for this is because once registered under my business
name, you would not have to pay tax or any fee as it would be the responsibility of my
business to do that. In order words you would be making a tax free commission.

This is a genuine business opportunity so I would only want to get response from genuine
and God fearing people. No scammers or time wasters please as I will not respond to you.

To become an agent email me the following details:
1. Full Name
2. Address
3. Contact Number.
4. Mode of payment

Email: globalearth_consultancy@netbusiness.com
Phone: +44 7508337216 or +44 7853436742
Re: Agents Wanted In Nigeria by moneytalk(m): 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2009
@ Car_sales,

Good to hear your view are you seeking for a Nigerian agent based in Nigeria or UK agents based in UK please let us know and more over were will your confersion take place kindly post the above mention details on the forum.

Why is 25,000 mandated? are your agent going to be paying tax in UK or in Nigeria more clarifications needed. also inform us your experience in car sales, Automart in UK or anywere in the world if possible.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Agents Wanted In Nigeria by olivetree: 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2009
No be everybody wey get london fone number be genuine person o.

abeg look before u pay your hard earned 25k, or even b4 u send ur personal details o.

a word is enuf for d wise.
Re: Agents Wanted In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2009
this is ADVANCE FEE FRAUD, 419 SCAM, beware!!!!!!!
Re: Agents Wanted In Nigeria by hectorswag(m): 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2009
hey wo,

i trust J J C(s), i know a good scam when i see one, mr oga please before you post something like this next time, consider us. we ain't dumb now!!

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Liberty Reserve / New Version Of Alternator Booster / We Render Consulting Services For You on How To Get Agric Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.