Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

SHOCKING: Late Senator Zanna Had 2 Wives And 22 Children - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKING: Late Senator Zanna Had 2 Wives And 22 Children (1020 Views)

Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? / Nigerian Military Rescues 22 Children, 7 Nursing Mothers From Boko Haram (Photos / Senator Ahmed Zanna Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING: Late Senator Zanna Had 2 Wives And 22 Children by harbdulrasaq88(m): 12:54pm On May 17, 2015
When the announcement was made that Late Senator Zanna had lost his battle to Liver cancer, it was so painful, but when I read about him, I was shocked to see the man, at just age 60 had two wives and 22 children!

How shocking in this modern day and age that one of the prominent citizens of the country will engage in such birth-madness (no insult meant to the late honourable), but honestly 22 children from two wives is just too much.

Health wise, the wives must be so aged and weak and the children too much for even him to recognize by face or wont often mix or miss their names.

I stand to be corrected though but this is not right at all and he cant have enough resources to cater for these two football team he has as children from one father.

Maybe the federal government has a package for senators and their children,no matter the number, I don't know but the issue should be looked into....

May his soul rest in peace!

http://www..net/2015/05/late-senator-zanna-had-2-wives-and-22.html

Re: SHOCKING: Late Senator Zanna Had 2 Wives And 22 Children by prest(m): 1:05pm On May 17, 2015
Em for still born sef if nor be death.
Re: SHOCKING: Late Senator Zanna Had 2 Wives And 22 Children by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 17, 2015
As long as they enjoy Oil money from the ND, they will continue to bring forth kids to feed on ND wealth
Re: SHOCKING: Late Senator Zanna Had 2 Wives And 22 Children by nzeobi(m): 1:09pm On May 17, 2015
Children are free gifts from God doesn't mean one should have 50 children.

His case is even better cos he is wealthy , what of those poor shoemakers that have 3 wives and 24 kids. If you argue with them they will only remind you that Nigeria has enough for her citizens
Re: SHOCKING: Late Senator Zanna Had 2 Wives And 22 Children by nonjebose(m): 1:11pm On May 17, 2015
He was a senator na,so was definitely rich. I don't see why you should be surprised
Re: SHOCKING: Late Senator Zanna Had 2 Wives And 22 Children by Gerryboy(m): 1:20pm On May 17, 2015
He for make am 24 make we no say na two football team him born. Madness in d highest order
Re: SHOCKING: Late Senator Zanna Had 2 Wives And 22 Children by kokoA(m): 1:23pm On May 17, 2015
What's wrong with having 22 kids if you can take good care of all of them?

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Late Senator Zanna Had 2 Wives And 22 Children by Ezenwammadu(m): 1:25pm On May 17, 2015
Two football teams
Re: SHOCKING: Late Senator Zanna Had 2 Wives And 22 Children by iamodenigbo1(m): 1:38pm On May 17, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Two football teams
I will have one wife and 44 children in his honour

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Hosted Some Guests From Adamawa At The Defence House (Photos) / Breaking News : PMB To Address National Assembly By 9:00am / Air Force Raids Militants’ Hideout In Calabar After Police Armoury Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.