Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,741 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

"I'm Kind Of Not, But I Kind Of Am"; Jennifer Lopez Stammers About Her Boo Caspe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Kind Of Not, But I Kind Of Am"; Jennifer Lopez Stammers About Her Boo Caspe (466 Views)

Donjazzy's Reply To A Fan That Wanted Money To Buy Her Boo Val Gift Is Funny / Girl Give Justin Beiber Hot Slap For Grabbing Her Boo*bs / OMG!!! See How This Girl Exposed Her Boo**b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Kind Of Not, But I Kind Of Am"; Jennifer Lopez Stammers About Her Boo Caspe by eyesourcenews: 1:07pm On May 17, 2015
Love can be cray..Looks like J Lo and her young boo are back or maybe not back again.. Well on Friday, Jennifer Lopez appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show and the American Idol judge has gotten back together with her ex-boyfriend, choreographer Casper Smart. Lopez is hesitant to call him her "boyfriend" again, as she said on Ellen DeGeneres talk show Friday.

"The last time you were here you told me you were single," the talk show host, 57, told the "Booty" singer, 45, "and I have a feeling you lied to me."

"I didn't!" Lopez insisted.

"No, you did," DeGeneres teased.

"No, I didn't," Lopez said. "I don't even want to get into it with you!"

The host playfully pressed the issue, and Lopez caved. "First of all, I don't lie. I say what my truth is," the Boy Next Door actress said. "Whatever anybody else wants to perceive about me hanging out with people or other people or different people, it doesn't matter," she told DeGeneres. "I know the truth."

Read what she says; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/05/im-kind-of-not-but-i-kind-of-am.html

(1) (Reply)

Disquiet In OAU Over 64-month Unpaid Allowance / You Need To See This! Caitlyn Jenner's New Documentary / Funke Akindele Birthday Bash To Be Celebrated In London This August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.