Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,047 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Hilarious Story of Why You Cant Cheat GOD !!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hilarious Story of Why You Cant Cheat GOD !!! (431 Views)

Apostle Suleman Is A Cheat, Her Wife Knows That – Otobo / Did I Cheat God??? / Can Man Cheat God???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Story of Why You Cant Cheat GOD !!! by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 17, 2015
Last week Sunday,I went to a Church over 10km from my side. The Church Was having Its Annual Fellowship and Membership Sunday where all sort of Food and Take always are always served. As per say free food ,I decided to go .

I decided not to go with any of My friends in order for them not to Shorten my Ration and Only me and My Poly bag went to Church that day.
The Church service was extraordinarily long as they did all sort of Thanksgiving and the rest taking almost 4 hours but d Aroma of the rice and the sight of the Canned Drinks kept me Vibrant.

Soon it was time for offering so the offering basket was passed around. The Pastor's charge for gud offering and insisted we give God the highest amount with us and spent Another 30 mins Talking about Giving and Taking.

Myself I just day nod head.I hurriedly and secretly pulled out N50 from my pocket and dropped it. Just then, the person behind me tapped me on the shoulder and handed me a N1,000 note. I smiled,stretched pit the 1000 to allow everyone see It then put d
N1,000 majestically in the basket carried by the Female usher and Winked at her seductively. She winked back. Haha,pkg don click

I then turned and see D man who gave me d money. He didn't look a inch a rich man but I still thank d man seriously for being so generous. Only to get d shock of my life when
He replied "don't mention my dear, after all it
fell off ur pocket"

I was Dumfounded . i felt like stabbing the Man who kept Smiling like a kid but i couldnt do anything to the Man as I was in church.Am sure that Usher lady would have still been looking for me as I stormed out in anger.

Dat was my pocket money for the week and the last money on me .I am still trekking home with an empty poly bag till now !!
Re: Hilarious Story of Why You Cant Cheat GOD !!! by Acekidc4(m): 2:10pm On May 17, 2015
Before Nko, Who wan Cheat Am??!!

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Sight 1 / Pastor Seeks Donation To Acquire A $65 Million Dollar Jet / Did Adam Have A Belly Button? And What About Eve?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.