Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,745 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

Any Ladies In The Nyc Area Come Here Pls. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Any Ladies In The Nyc Area Come Here Pls. (818 Views)

Strictly Ugly Gals Come Here 2 Share Ur BBM Pin / Sup Y'all, Just Looking To Meet Any Ladies And Fellas Who Wana Be Friends With M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Ladies In The Nyc Area Come Here Pls. by Mint(m): 4:14am On Sep 13, 2006
Thanks for entering this post,

I am posting from brooklyn and I am a single, 28yr old, handsome and charming yoruba male looking to make new friends.

I am looking for a naija female who wants hangout, perhaps a movie, lounge or barnes n noble, something simple.

Drop me an e-mail and i will tell you more about myself

I look forward to hearing from you.
Re: Any Ladies In The Nyc Area Come Here Pls. by ikamefa(f): 5:41am On Sep 13, 2006
goodluck mate ! though i am in da BK i aint feelin yah approach smiley
Re: Any Ladies In The Nyc Area Come Here Pls. by Mint(m): 5:46am On Sep 13, 2006
ikamefa please explain the fault in my approach as you see it, thanks
Re: Any Ladies In The Nyc Area Come Here Pls. by ikamefa(f): 5:55am On Sep 13, 2006
u want people to hang out with where is your picture? so peeps can know what they working with , why should i be the one emailing you, you are the one looking for pals to hang out with! ( my personal thoughts), like i said this are my personal thoughts, others may not go along with me
Re: Any Ladies In The Nyc Area Come Here Pls. by Mint(m): 6:01am On Sep 13, 2006
I totally understand your point, I guess i am not comfortable posting my pic on this site yet being new and private.
Anyhow, if you are intersted in hanging out I can send u a pic.
Re: Any Ladies In The Nyc Area Come Here Pls. by ikamefa(f): 6:08am On Sep 13, 2006
Mint:

I totally understand your point, I guess i am not comfortable posting my pic on this site yet being new and private.
Anyhow, if you are intersted in hanging out I can send u a pic.

i totally understand too i am not comfy posting ma pix on nairaland too, and i understand you are new, before i decide to hang out with any one ,i gast to get to know that person am hanging out with!

just hang on am sure other Bk peeps on this forum are gon holler at yah! wink
Re: Any Ladies In The Nyc Area Come Here Pls. by Mint(m): 6:13am On Sep 13, 2006
Well if you are interested drop me a line sometime beenice1@gmail.com

by the way, whats with the six fingers?
Re: Any Ladies In The Nyc Area Come Here Pls. by ikamefa(f): 6:16am On Sep 13, 2006
thats because i got six fingers tongue actually its 5 fingers and a sixth stump yay! " grin "
Re: Any Ladies In The Nyc Area Come Here Pls. by Mint(m): 6:22am On Sep 13, 2006
Oh! o.k, well its bedtime for me, stay blessed!
Re: Any Ladies In The Nyc Area Come Here Pls. by ikamefa(f): 6:28am On Sep 13, 2006
Mint:

Oh! o.k, well its bedtime for me, stay blessed!

sure! Gnite/Gmornin whichever one applies and stay blessed too cheesy !

(1) (Reply)

A / Any Awka Babes in this house? / A Need A Matured Fiance Not A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.