Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Jonathan Betrayed Niger-delta, He Will Be Welcomed Only In Otuoke – Sylva - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Betrayed Niger-delta, He Will Be Welcomed Only In Otuoke – Sylva (976 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) / Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To / Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Betrayed Niger-delta, He Will Be Welcomed Only In Otuoke – Sylva by midolian(m): 3:44pm On May 17, 2015
A former Bayelsa State governor, Timipre Sylva, has stated that president Goodluck Jonathan will only be welcomed in his country home of Otuoke, because he betrayed and disappointed the entire Niger-Deltans.

Sylva said Niger Deltans had at first believed in Jonathan but eventually lost trust in him because he didn’t do anything to develop the area in his 6-year tenure.

Speaking with Punch, the APC chieftain said “every Niger Deltan knows and a few people have said it and I don’t want to repeat what others have said. Niger Delta is actually in a worse situation today than we have ever been in our history because we have got nothing from this Presidency. Therefore, Niger Delta people, including myself, feel very betrayed.”

He added that Bayelsa State is “the least developed industrially and commercially” of all the 36 states in Nigeria and that president Jonathan will get a hero’s welcome only in Otuoke.

“I mean you can’t begrudge him whatever welcome he receives in his village. I don’t want to know, Otuoke is a small, tiny village. He probably would not receive a hero’s welcome in my village or in the larger Bayelsa public, but in his village, whatever welcome he gets, we give it to him. You can’t begrudge him the welcome he would get in his village,” he added.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/17/jonathan-betrayed-niger-delta-he-will-be-welcomed-only-in-otuoke-sylva/

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Betrayed Niger-delta, He Will Be Welcomed Only In Otuoke – Sylva by Mamatee07: 3:45pm On May 17, 2015
Unlike the paid posters on nairaland, a lot Niger Deltans regard GEJ as a traitor and disaaapointment

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Betrayed Niger-delta, He Will Be Welcomed Only In Otuoke – Sylva by Acekidc4(m): 3:46pm On May 17, 2015
Huh!!
Re: Jonathan Betrayed Niger-delta, He Will Be Welcomed Only In Otuoke – Sylva by Acekidc4(m): 3:47pm On May 17, 2015
Huh!!

I will be Right Back to Comment Properly!!
Re: Jonathan Betrayed Niger-delta, He Will Be Welcomed Only In Otuoke – Sylva by midolian(m): 3:48pm On May 17, 2015
Mamatee07:
Unlike the paid posters on nairaland, a lot of Niger Deltans regard GEJ as a traitor and disappointment
thank you.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Betrayed Niger-delta, He Will Be Welcomed Only In Otuoke – Sylva by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 17, 2015
Interestingly, even his pple are disappointed in him.
Re: Jonathan Betrayed Niger-delta, He Will Be Welcomed Only In Otuoke – Sylva by okiezman(m): 4:29pm On May 17, 2015
he didn't betray ND just that he focused on the amajiris and still at the end he was betrayed by them

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Betrayed Niger-delta, He Will Be Welcomed Only In Otuoke – Sylva by midolian(m): 4:39pm On May 17, 2015
okiezman:
he didn't betray ND just that he focused on the amajiris and still at the end he was betrayed by them
clown! You mean for good five years, he focussed on the almajiris? And for this reason of yours, he couldn't do anything for his pple? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Betrayed Niger-delta, He Will Be Welcomed Only In Otuoke – Sylva by LubricatingOil: 4:55pm On May 17, 2015
okiezman:

What are you smoking? Are you more Niger Delta than Timipreye Sylva? I'm presently in niger delta and I can tell you that there's no single project than you can credit to Jonathan.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Betrayed Niger-delta, He Will Be Welcomed Only In Otuoke – Sylva by GOATandYAMtheory: 5:12pm On May 17, 2015
okiezman:
like say make I land u slap..mayb that one go change your thinking.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Betrayed Niger-delta, He Will Be Welcomed Only In Otuoke – Sylva by Tunami(m): 5:21pm On May 17, 2015
he miscalculated, because he thought that by satisfying the north he will win the presidentia election, but he did'nt know that there is no way that u can satisfy an abok that will make him love u more than his fellow muslim brotherl

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Betrayed Niger-delta, He Will Be Welcomed Only In Otuoke – Sylva by midolian(m): 5:47pm On May 17, 2015
Tunami:
he miscalculated, because he thought that by satisfying the north he will win the presidentia election, but he did'nt know that there is no way that u can satisfy an abok that will make him love u more than his fellow muslim brotherl
mtcheew..keep deceiving yourself

Re: Jonathan Betrayed Niger-delta, He Will Be Welcomed Only In Otuoke – Sylva by POPdecorator: 5:56pm On May 17, 2015
For this u can chase him out of ur country(biafra)

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Betrayed Niger-delta, He Will Be Welcomed Only In Otuoke – Sylva by POPdecorator: 6:00pm On May 17, 2015
Tunami:
u be mumu for this post the vote wey him get for North pass d 1 wey buhari get for SS and SE
pls say another tin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Betrayed Niger-delta, He Will Be Welcomed Only In Otuoke – Sylva by tucky200(m): 6:04pm On May 17, 2015
If he betrayed y'all then why did u vote 4 him massively
Make una dey decieve una selves
E no conscern us
Re: Jonathan Betrayed Niger-delta, He Will Be Welcomed Only In Otuoke – Sylva by okiezman(m): 6:04pm On May 17, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
like say make I land u slap..mayb that one go change your thinking.

Mumu
Re: Jonathan Betrayed Niger-delta, He Will Be Welcomed Only In Otuoke – Sylva by okiezman(m): 6:05pm On May 17, 2015
LubricatingOil:

What are you smoking? Are you more Niger Delta than Timipreye Sylva? I'm presently in niger delta and I can tell you that there's no single project than you can credit to Jonathan.

Ok

(1) (Reply)

I Want The Videos Of The World Leaders @ The Ceremony / Buhari To Relocate To Maiduguri / Saraki Might Be Impeach The Same Way He Was Won Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.