Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,315 members, 7,860,763 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

Are You An Entrepreneur? Interested In Poultry Business? Ask Your Questions Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You An Entrepreneur? Interested In Poultry Business? Ask Your Questions Here (785 Views)

Newbies Only: How Not To Do Online Business - Ask Questions Too! / Lets Discuss Importation Business - Ask Your Questions Here / Cyber Cafe And Business Centre Thread, Ask Your Questions Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You An Entrepreneur? Interested In Poultry Business? Ask Your Questions Here by zopaks: 4:43pm On May 17, 2015
Hi Intending Agro Entrepreneur, There are chances that you may want to go into the challenging but Profitable Poultry Business but you are not confident or experienced enough to start or venture into the Business, I with my experience in working with one of the largest poultry farms in the south will try my best possible answer your teeming questions.

I will as well try to put down some poultry lectures right from the Purchase of Your birds from the Parent Stock hatchery to raising your birds to obtain optimum Profitability.
I will as well try to add some pictures to substantiate my points where needed.
Re: Are You An Entrepreneur? Interested In Poultry Business? Ask Your Questions Here by delishpot: 4:45pm On May 17, 2015
zopaks:
Hi Intending Agro Entrepreneur, There are chances that you may want to go into the challenging but Profitable Poultry Business but you are not confident or experienced enough to start or venture into the Business, I with my experience in working with one of the largest poultry farms in the south will try my best possible answer your teeming questions.

I will as well try to put down some poultry lectures right from the Purchase of Your birds from the Parent Stock hatchery to raising your birds to obtain optimum Profitability.
I will as well try to add some pictures to substantiate my points where needed.

I intend to start keeping chickens for family consumption I will follow this topic o who knows, I may go into it as business.
Learning mode activated abeg me I no sabi anything o na from scratch me want learn o.
Re: Are You An Entrepreneur? Interested In Poultry Business? Ask Your Questions Here by zopaks: 4:53pm On May 17, 2015
ok, will be glad to help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You An Entrepreneur? Interested In Poultry Business? Ask Your Questions Here by boladonas(m): 1:04pm On May 18, 2015
Please I want to start with 1000 birds.....Do you have a manual on how i can start it?
Re: Are You An Entrepreneur? Interested In Poultry Business? Ask Your Questions Here by zopaks: 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
boladonas:

Please I want to start with 1000 birds.....Do you have a manual on how i can start it?

Do you have the funds yet, do you have a particular structure put up for the birds?
Anyway, I authored a 63 page comprehensive poultry manual as well as another 28 page manual specifically dedicated to poultry diseases and two other manuals on other very important management issues that result to losses in hen day production as well as liveability of the birds.
With the combination of these poultry management guides as well as a continuous follow up on your progress, you can be rest assured that you will definitely get to succeed if you are committed to the growth and performance of your birds’ right from the day they are stocked in your pen to when they start laying till they attain peak production.
You can contact me through my signature to grab them.
Re: Are You An Entrepreneur? Interested In Poultry Business? Ask Your Questions Here by zopaks: 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
Glad to be back, would be dropping some helpful poultry tips as well as a newly released poultry guide soonest
Re: Are You An Entrepreneur? Interested In Poultry Business? Ask Your Questions Here by Juliana7: 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
@zopak, i would like to know how true is it dat broiler can be dewormed at their 3weeks for better performance and is it advisable to give broiler molasses if yes, when is d right time to start give them? And pls sir what is broiler FCR. (Eg 4kg of feed to 2kg of live weight) thanks

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Lovely Job Advert / Seven Reasons Why You Should Hire A Graphic Designer / Coffee Beans For Sale!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.