Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

My Sincere Gratitude To Nairalanders/petlanders - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Sincere Gratitude To Nairalanders/petlanders (662 Views)

A Big Tank U To All Petlanders...from bobby saxy kennel / Petlanders Please Help!!! / Attention All Petlanders!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Sincere Gratitude To Nairalanders/petlanders by Prodeegee(m): 4:49pm On May 17, 2015
My dearest family and friends, it is difficult to express my gratitude and love to you all. You know this saying, "a dog wags its tail with its heart" - well, I am like that dog today. I want to say so much, but I can hardly find the words. The expression of your love to me made me realize there's more to family than family.

Love and gratitude - this is what I feel when making contributions on nairaland now. I am happy to be here to share my little quota of knowledge. I deeply appreciate your messages and love for me. Thank you wunmi590, smileysmiles, yush, Mckandre, uchpanila, tafolayan90, arcbay, TrishaP(my nairaland ****), knyte, kuzee, magpies, mystery1979, kolokolobi, tobolos, yurme, mayorall, sydneyboss, Mashkov, Anchor84...the love is just too much. thank you once again for putting smiles on my face may 14th smiley

and also to those who wished me but didnt have the time to comment and those who took it to bbm and whatsapp, i say thank you too.

Not forgetting the initiator of this great forum where we all became family. The Boss himself(seun). Thank you for this great initiative. more grease to your elbow.

i hope to deliver more quality dogs to nairalanders and offer more help when needed. im always open to questions 24/7. wether here, bbm or whatsapp.

May the good Lord bless you all and grant you all your heart desires, and may you all be celebrated.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sincere Gratitude To Nairalanders/petlanders by mystery1979: 6:58pm On May 17, 2015
Prodeegee:
My dearest family and friends, it is difficult to express my gratitude and love to you all. You know this saying, "a dog wags its tail with its heart" - well, I am like that dog today. I want to say so much, but I can hardly find the words. The expression of your love to me made me realize there's more to family than family.

Love and gratitude - this is what I feel when making contributions on nairaland now. I am happy to be here to share my little quota of knowledge. I deeply appreciate your messages and love for me. Thank you wunmi590, smileysmiles, yush, Mckandre, uchpanila, tafolayan90, arcbay, TrishaP(my nairaland ****), knyte, kuzee, magpies, mystery1979, kolokolobi, tobolos, yurme, mayorall, sydneyboss, Mashkov, Anchor84...the love is just too much. thank you once again for putting smiles on my face may 14th smiley

and also to those who wished me but didnt have the time to comment and those who took it to bbm and whatsapp, i say thank you too.

Not forgetting the initiator of this great forum where we all became family. The Boss himself(seun). Thank you for this great initiative. more grease to your elbow.

i hope to deliver more quality dogs to nairalanders and offer more help when needed. im always open to questions 24/7. wether here, bbm or whatsapp.

May the good Lord bless you all and grant you all your heart desires, and may you all be celebrated.
u are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Male Bullmastiff Puppy For Sale...call Or Watsapp 08155560515 / How Much Is Samoyed / Quality Pedigree Brindle Boerboel Needed For Stud Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.