Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

To All - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / To All (901 Views)

U-CONNECT RECRUITS CALL CENTRE AGENTS / CNSSL Recruits Call Centre Agents..it Closes Today 11:59pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To All by Oinnocent: 6:36pm On May 17, 2015
Swifted
Re: To All by NosoChic: 7:02pm On May 17, 2015
I really do not understand the situation here please....Kindly correct me if my understanding is incorrect.

MTN plans to sack all the CCRs here in Nigeria, as they plan to award a contract to another company to take over this aspect.

My Questions to you please
1. Are you certain that this company that will take over will sack all workers and then recruit fresh graduates or make it automated?

2. This decision was made with Nigerians present .....HR, Management etc abi...so this rules out any claims of xenophobia
Lastly, we need to realise that organizations exist first to be profitable.As such the interest of the business overides every other thing. All employees are dispensable....The need to have an alternate source of income and focus on continuous improvement to ensure although we are locally talented, we remain globally relevant.

1 Like

Re: To All by wisestman(m): 9:24am On May 18, 2015
pls try and back up your claims with sources and evidences if not this just hearsay and gossip

(1) (Reply)

Community Manager Needed At Kaymu Nigeria / Fresh Graduate Trainee Jobs At Nigerian Breweries Plc / Accountant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.