Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,367 members, 7,954,490 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

Guys Will You Accept This Free Ride Offer? Let's Hear You. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guys Will You Accept This Free Ride Offer? Let's Hear You. (1347 Views)

FLOOD: Ladies, Will You Accept This Offer? - [PHOTO] / Will You Accept This Friend Request (photo) / Can You Eat Or Accept This Mysterious Cake As Gift(pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Will You Accept This Free Ride Offer? Let's Hear You. by DickDastardly(m): 7:13pm On May 17, 2015
Situation:
You are with your babe trekking or at a bus stop waiting and some guy you've always suspected to be seriously having a go at your babe appears with his sleek cabriolett, pulls over and asks you guys to hop in so he can drop you guys off. Before you could even look to see who it was, your babe has already happily jumped in while calling you to join in and stop dulling. grin
Words like Jealousy, Humilliation, Poverty, Humbling, Extreme Anger etc has a lot of role to play in this kind of situation. wink
How will you react? To get the free lift or not?

I once did it to a Nairalander back in School and he felt embarrassed and turned my offer down. Pity was, I took his babe home cheesy My own house ofcourse wink
And I wont hesistate to call him out if he tries to derail thread cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys Will You Accept This Free Ride Offer? Let's Hear You. by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 17, 2015
Hmm, I will enter.
Re: Guys Will You Accept This Free Ride Offer? Let's Hear You. by DickDastardly(m): 7:16pm On May 17, 2015
Borrussia:
Hmm, I will enter.
For your left mind grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Will You Accept This Free Ride Offer? Let's Hear You. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:18pm On May 17, 2015
I will trek
Re: Guys Will You Accept This Free Ride Offer? Let's Hear You. by naijaboiy: 7:20pm On May 17, 2015
For the sake of my ego and self pride i'd rather trek. undecided
Re: Guys Will You Accept This Free Ride Offer? Let's Hear You. by DickDastardly(m): 7:22pm On May 17, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
I will trek
Correct man. cool
But if i'm the babe I wont come down cos dem no use suffer swear for u tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Will You Accept This Free Ride Offer? Let's Hear You. by DickDastardly(m): 7:24pm On May 17, 2015
naijaboiy:
For the sake of my ego and self pride i'd rather trek. undecided
Isnt that jealousy and what girls tag insecurity grin
You can accept the ride and after give your babe LAST WARNING of her life wink

1 Like

Re: Guys Will You Accept This Free Ride Offer? Let's Hear You. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:25pm On May 17, 2015
DickDastardly:

Correct man. cool
But if i'm the babe I wont come down cos dem no use suffer swear for u tongue cheesy
i wont bother about her

1 Like

Re: Guys Will You Accept This Free Ride Offer? Let's Hear You. by DickDastardly(m): 7:27pm On May 17, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
i wont bother about her
Isnt that how guys lose good girls over petty jealousy and feeling of insecurity? grin
Re: Guys Will You Accept This Free Ride Offer? Let's Hear You. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:29pm On May 17, 2015
DickDastardly:

Isnt that how guys lose good girls over petty jealousy and feeling of insecurity? grin
nope there is something called respect
Re: Guys Will You Accept This Free Ride Offer? Let's Hear You. by naijaboiy: 7:30pm On May 17, 2015
DickDastardly:

Isn't that jealousy and what girls tag insecurity grin
You can accept the ride and after give your babe LAST WARNING of her life wink
It's the girl's business whatever she wants to call it.

As long as it's a guy who is hitting on my girl I can't enter that car with my girl.

It's a different case if i'm the only one on the Road and he offers to give me a ride.

1 Like

Re: Guys Will You Accept This Free Ride Offer? Let's Hear You. by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 17, 2015
The girl will have to choose between me and the guy that moment
Re: Guys Will You Accept This Free Ride Offer? Let's Hear You. by DickDastardly(m): 7:33pm On May 17, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
nope there is something called respect
That is, kind of avoiding the humbling or humilliation feeling while in the ride grin
Re: Guys Will You Accept This Free Ride Offer? Let's Hear You. by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 17, 2015
Its better not to enter. There's nothing wrong with having ego as a man, and its already clearly stated that the guy has eyes for the babe so why give him the opportunity?
Because if you enter with your babe today, how are you going to stop her tomorrow from entering when she's alone, and maybe following him home?
If however she decides not to come down from the car despite my not entering, then let her follow him home. Its risky to continue dating that kind of girl. A stitch in time saves nine.
Re: Guys Will You Accept This Free Ride Offer? Let's Hear You. by DickDastardly(m): 7:36pm On May 17, 2015
vichks:
The girl will have to choose between me and the guy that moment
Wont you look ridiculous and petty minded while asking your babe to get off a free ride. I mean isnt that mean?
Btw, dayuuum! What a moment that'd be grin
Re: Guys Will You Accept This Free Ride Offer? Let's Hear You. by DickDastardly(m): 7:38pm On May 17, 2015
Justosaus:
Its better not to enter
And suffer the poor girl with trekking because of petty jealousy? Btw, the guy is just being a good samaritan that moment cheesy
Re: Guys Will You Accept This Free Ride Offer? Let's Hear You. by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 17, 2015
DickDastardly:

Wont you look ridiculous and petty minded while asking your babe to get off a free ride. I mean isnt that mean?
Btw, dayuuum! What a moment that'd be grin
petty and ridiculous as it might look I will definitely ask her to come down, if she refuses then that is her red card
Re: Guys Will You Accept This Free Ride Offer? Let's Hear You. by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 17, 2015
DickDastardly:

And suffer the poor girl with trekking because of petty jealousy? Btw, the guy is just being a good samaritan that moment cheesy
If its a long term relationship, then your girl should be by your side "wether or wethern't". What you refer to as petty jealousy may just be your instincts guiding you
Re: Guys Will You Accept This Free Ride Offer? Let's Hear You. by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 7:46pm On May 17, 2015
DickDastardly:
Situation:
You are with your babe trekking or at a bus stop waiting and some guy you've always suspected to be seriously having a go at your babe appears with his sleek cabriolett, pulls over and asks you guys to hop in so he can drop you guys off. Before you could even look to see who it was, your babe has already happily jumped in while calling you to join in and stop dulling. grin
Words like Jealousy, Humilliation, Poverty, Humbling, Extreme Anger etc has a lot of role to play in this kind of situation. wink
How will you react? To get the free lift or not?

I once did it to a Nairalander back in School and he felt embarrassed and turned my offer down. Pity was, I took his babe home cheesy My own house ofcourse wink
And I wont hesistate to call him out if he tries to derail thread cool

I will enter but the girl will be in big trouble afterwards angry

1 Like

Re: Guys Will You Accept This Free Ride Offer? Let's Hear You. by DickDastardly(m): 7:49pm On May 17, 2015
bigFOOTcaveMAN:

I will enter but the girl will be in big trouble afterwards angry
Why are most guys here sounding insecured, expecially around bigger boys grin
Re: Guys Will You Accept This Free Ride Offer? Let's Hear You. by DickDastardly(m): 7:51pm On May 17, 2015
vichks:
petty and ridiculous as it might look I will definitely ask her to come down, if she refuses then that is her red card
Dayuuum! You are one angry guy grin
Re: Guys Will You Accept This Free Ride Offer? Let's Hear You. by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 7:54pm On May 17, 2015
DickDastardly:

Whatever, but that babe should better not get home with me cause I surely must deal with her for HUMILIATING me. undecided
Re: Guys Will You Accept This Free Ride Offer? Let's Hear You. by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 17, 2015
DickDastardly:
Dayuuum! You are one angry guy grin
No time bro
Re: Guys Will You Accept This Free Ride Offer? Let's Hear You. by moski5(m): 8:45pm On May 17, 2015
DickDastardly:

its not insecurity its d tot process of d girl Jumps in b4 She ought 2 wait on ha guys decision

As 4 me a lot of things to consider b4 choosing Wat 2 do

(1) (Reply)

See What I Saw At Shoprite Surulere Today / Bird Trapped In A Fence Turns Into A Boy In Ondo State / Pictures Of 'When Your Mother In Law Visits'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.