Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Has Any Nairalander Cleared With Couvani Nig Ltd Before? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Has Any Nairalander Cleared With Couvani Nig Ltd Before? (577 Views)

Any Nairalander Willing To Teach Me How To Drive? / New Arrival Of A Tin Can cleared Lexus Rx 330 In Benin City (Pics included) / Innoson Motors Nig Ltd Has Laid Off 50% Of Its Work Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Any Nairalander Cleared With Couvani Nig Ltd Before? by lebete3000: 7:38pm On May 17, 2015
Hello guys expecting to clear a ride soon & I've been chatting with a clearing agent on here...his price is cool but I wanna be sure he's gonna get me authentic papers cos I cherish peace of mind from those crazy customs & policemen.

So does anyone have any experience with him?
Re: Has Any Nairalander Cleared With Couvani Nig Ltd Before? by owielet: 8:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
Good eVenig good to read your enquiry about counin nigeria ltd couvani nigeria ltd is one of the reliable and trustworthy clearing agent on nairaland have meet him since five years ago and since then he has been clearing my goods without issue or any arrassment on the road with anybody I'm saying you have my support.
Owielet@yahoo.com
Re: Has Any Nairalander Cleared With Couvani Nig Ltd Before? by honharr(m): 9:02am On Jun 18, 2015
He has a good report.cleared over 10cars for me till date and you dont need to worry about his work.
AUTHENTIC..I TRIED HIM AND I WOULD KEEP WORKING WITH HIM.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get The Updated Car-line Diagnostic Software Of Launch X431 Diagun? / What Can I Do? / Need Advise On A Deployed Airbag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.