Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

I Was Ill During The Election Campaign Period - Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Ill During The Election Campaign Period - Patience Jonathan (406 Views)

Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period / AIT Denies Maltreating The Presidency During The Campaign Period / Apc Election Campaign Take Another Dimention (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Ill During The Election Campaign Period - Patience Jonathan by deawong(m): 8:07pm On May 17, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-52LdHRCaKEk/VVie9RAHsXI/AAAAAAAFQXo/OTk7aviUWHA/s400/CEpjnchWEAA0sK8.jpg[/img]
First Lady, Patience Jonathan says she was very ill during the election period and had to undergo medical treatment in Germany. Mrs Jonathan made the revelation while speaking at a special church Thanksgiving and Farewell service organized for her and the president at Aso Rock Chapel today.

According to her, she was so ill to the extent that she will engage in political campaigns for her husband during the day and fly out to Germany for treatment at night. She said she was sneaked out of the country to Germany for surgery in January 2015. She said she was miraculously healed immediately after the elections.

"I went through four different hospitals in Germany for the test and they returned a verdict that it was no longer necessary to do the surgery,” she said

This will be the last service president Jonathan and his wife will be attending at Aso Rock villa.
http://www..com/2015/05/i-was-ill-during-election-campaign.html
Re: I Was Ill During The Election Campaign Period - Patience Jonathan by rerhji(m): 8:27pm On May 17, 2015
she think say Nigerians will contribute money for her to settle her bills go take frm d one ur hobby don embezzle. abeg y d nid to air this getting fucking angry wif her

(1) (Reply)

Which Of This Organizations Annoys You Most? / What Is The Meaning Of This? / Will APC Breakup? By Emmanuel Aziken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.